the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy
Perplexed, drawn unto himself in wonder; had she simply forgotten that all those years ago, he had taken a gamble of life or death not with his own breathing soul, but with hers? Lobes lifted from his shadow crown, treads rippling slowly along his crest as he lifted his head to gaze upon her in the dim light of the caves. She spoke of being used for most of her life, but he couldn’t blame her father but her culture was profound in beauty and war. It was decided at birth, so he was told, your destiny was to become a warrior, or a maiden to service those warriors in times of ‘need.’ Regret flickered within his pools as he looked upon her ivory features. And for a moment, he realized if he had not been there to make this assumption all those years ago, she wouldn’t have come looking for him. That’s why she came here, was it not? The stallion would like to think so.

"Where I was born, mares were not expected to become broodmares." He breathed, almost prideful of his painted dam. "In that era, there were only warriors and the weaker mares were whores, typical and no held no higher than the dirt they stood upon." He grinned for a moment, in thought of his mothers rational feelings against stallions. My how she hated them for all they had done. She had refused to be seen as weak, and had become one of the most deadly forces to be reckoned with upon the Path. "There are those who follow the path, and those that stray and make their own. And they are the true champions." He offered a gentle smile, in complement to her not wanting to be a slave baby-maker for the rest of her years.

It was nice to have a companion now, one to share his history with- his feelings of lust subsided from their regular urge, but she suddenly became attractive to him. Her kindness, her story- something about her was changing now. Though her next statement would startle him into a whirlwind of thought; his name played upon her tongue followed by the word foal. He froze for a moment, pausing mid breath and looked at her. He wasn’t sure if that was an invitation, was it something she truly wanted? Better yet, did the stallion still have the ability to grant a mare such a desire of children?

”I too have such desires." He let his gaze fall upon the floor, pondering his age for a moment or two. He thought of Nyx, and Querida, of Dexter and the mares that followed in his past. He had never been able to shake ‘Rida from his mind but for this moment he realized; She was absent. His heart had finally said farewell, and now it was craving, it had a hunger for that void that had consumed him for so long. "Quinn." He breathed, lifting his head and shifting his weight, moving to where he stood directly in front of her. ”Should you decide to come home with me.. would you do the honors of baring my final foal?" Heavy subject indeed. His voice was flat, almost timid and unsure of what she would say.

Nato

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-27-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-28-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-04-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-05-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-06-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Nato - 03-10-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 06:49 AM