the Rift

Good Morning!

Wilibald Posts: 44
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.0 hh :: 8 years
Sarah
This stranger seemed confused by what he had been greeted with, though the pony tried to think back and see if there was anything confusing about it. ‘Good morning’ was standard-issue as far as greetings went, at least in the morning. When the light started to shift, he would use ‘good afternoon’ or even ‘good evening’. Maybe he had wandered into a land with different customs, a thought that was even more frightening than the idea of being surrounded by crowds that were taller than him like this fellow! Oh dear Wilibald, what have you gotten yourself into.

Despite that little speed bump though, the conversation did progress – even if Slaiter (as he introduced himself) could use a good lesson in manners.

Now, Wilibald had never heard of zombies. Had absolutely no clue that there was an actual term for things that rose from the dead and started walking around being all… undead and such. So when Slaiter said he was ‘son of a zombie’ what Wilibald translated that to was ‘son of Azombie’ and though he might not be a big fan of these foreign names, he supposed that one wasn’t too bad. A little harsh on the tongue and in the mind but not too bad at all.

Despite the complete oddness of his company, that blissful expression didn’t waiver – content that they had gotten the introductions out of the way. “Well, Slaiter son of Azombie, would you mind telling me where I am and if there is a meadow nearby where I can rest my weary bones?” And eat! It was a lot of work, carting this much fat around on such a small frame and already he was feeling pains in his legs from remaining upright for too long. A snow filled meadow would be pleasant for napping, as snow had the wonderful ability to conform to all his nooks and crannies and make a delightful bed, plus there would be some sweet grass to dig up under that snow. Before or after the nap, he hadn’t quite decided (sleep or food was possibly the most difficult decision anyone, anywhere would ever have to make).

Original Image

Messages In This Thread
Good Morning! - by Wilibald - 02-27-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: Good Morning! - by Slaiter - 02-28-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Good Morning! - by Wilibald - 03-03-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Good Morning! - by Slaiter - 03-05-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Good Morning! - by Wilibald - 03-07-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Good Morning! - by Slaiter - 03-12-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: Good Morning! - by Wilibald - 03-14-2014, 10:38 AM