the Rift

As the trees grow{OPEN}

Diedre Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The night was silent, the moons bright light streaming through the branches of the trees. A bay mare, with slight signs of dapples around her stomach area, trotted through the worn down trails. Her ears perked foreward in curiosity as she steps through the bushes. She loved the forest, loved to learn about the plants and animals that lived here. She would look at them with interest, as if every single one of them were talking to her,speaking to her.

Her green eyes sparkled as she stopped besides a river, dipping her head to sip the crytal cold clear water. Her eyes closed as her throat was then moistened by the liquid, she could feel it settle into her stomach after each gulp.
Lifting up her head, she heard the slight signs of hooves on the dirt trails. Her body was loose, her eyes interested,and ears as always were perked foreward.
"Hello?" she asked in a voice that sounded like windchimes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Second Chances Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Second Chances walked up to the mare even though she was shy and said"Hi I'm Second Chances but you can call me Chance. Whats your name? I'm new here. Would you like to be friends?" She smiled and said"Do you want to know about why I'm here?" Her old herd made fun of her shyness. Her family made fun of her. Her brother tried to kill her. She ranaway so she could find friends and someone to lover for who she is. She hopes she could tell her every thing that happened to her. I hate my brother for what he did to her.

Ajax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Ajax stumbled through the thick undergrowth.He was looking for something soft to eat.Maybe some berries or some tall grass.He was sick of eating dried grass and thistles.He nosed around in the undergrowth,hoping to find some berries.After searching he found some and crunched them,spraying their juices on the roof of his mouth.He muzzled inside the bushes once more,finding nothing.A few berries didn't make him full.He was still hungry.

Ajax lifted his head up suddenly and listened intently.He heard something.An unknown mare's voice......and his mate's voice!He tromped through the bushes and tall grass and saw a beautiful young mare and his even more beautiful mate."Hello Diedre,"Ajax said.He stood by her side facing the mare.He chuckled."Is this your friend?"he asked Diedre.Then he turned to the newcomer.

"Welcome,friend.You must be new.I am Ajax and this is my mate,Diedre.I'm sorry if I have interrupted.I was passing by and heard Diedre's voice."Ajax viewed the mare.He loved meeting new people.The mare was scarred,but she was pretty.And it looked as if she was timid.But she had found Sun.He laughed.Sun,the flighty,plucky little pony would make Chance a good friend.Sun needed a friend herself.

OOC:Word Count:224

Diedre Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Diedre jumped slightly when Ajax came up beside her. She loved Ajax, just taking in the sight of him made her have butterflies inside. She gave a soft giggle and gently nuzzled his muscular shoulder.
"Yes, this is my wonderful mate Ajax...He is very fond of Newcomers. So dont feel threatened by him." She said kindley to Chance, her green eyes examined the mare gently.
"There is also Sunchaser...She is a very sweet small pony who would love to have more friends..." Diedre continued on. Her ears were perked foreward in interest as she eyed every inch of the mares body.
"Where is Sunchaser by the way?" asked Diedre as she looked at her mate.

Second Chances Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Second Chances smiled and said"Hi Ajax my name is Second Chances but you can call me Chance for short. I'm sorry that I'm afraid of stallions. My brother tried to kill me. I have scars under my mane. I was raped a week before I left my old herd." She started crying when she said the second part about her brother and being raped. She needed some friends and maybe a mate. She wanted someone to love her for who she is. She never wanted any of this. She hoped she could love the baby she was carrying. She hated her brother and her old herd. They had abused and teased her all the time. She never got any sleep.

Ajax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Ajax nuzzled his mate gently and said,"Sun is busy with her new herd."Ajax smiled at the thought of plucky little Sunchaser roaming through her herdlands happily.At Chance's words he gasped."Chance I'm so sorry!"He looked at Chance,suddenly noticing her swelled belly."I'm sorry,this isn't my business,but are you.....pregnant?"He wondered if she had a place to stay.The poor dear!"Well Chance,if no one has already given you a place to stay you're more than welcome to stay here with us,right Diedre?"Ajax looked at his mate,asking for her acceptance with his eyes.Sun had probably already given Chance a place to stay and now that Sun wasn't using her hut in the threshold Sun's little grove was vacant.Maybe Chance could stay there.