the Rift

Pestilence [Asylum/Open]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

It was too much to ask of Ghost to remain inside a dingy crowded cave, she'd much rather risk her life through the wilds, at least that way she felt what it was like to live. Some found happiness in the company of friends or family, others sought it in themselves or in serving those deemed worth serving, but Ghost made a self discovery that her own joy came hand in hand with danger. Enclosure meant safety and a cradle was boring. Perhaps this way of thinking would lead her to an early grave, but a mare like Ghost couldn't possibly grasp the fear of death and if it wasn't for the Asylum she would have ran from those cold staring walls long ago. She had not seen her two Queen's in a while, nor her master of stealth, it left the young belle to her own devices which typically consisted of roaming places she shouldn't in the darkest of shadows. Eyes flicking here and there, looking for wraiths and other demon like creatures that made her blood pump in excitement. Instead, after carefully picking her way through the wintry sky by wing, she landed in the Threshold. The front door to the land.

Minding the trees that hung over wearily, their burdens cold and white, Ghost carefully placed herself upon the earth and shook her body before folding away crimson tipped wings. The forest was silent, winter surely the quietest of seasons, no rushing wind of fall or the cheerful chirps of the wild that came in the warmer months. Winter crept in and crept out, like a chill breeze. However, an even more chilling sight had caught the eye of the hybrid mare who carefully stepped towards the strange girl.

She was clad in black and not of the fur kind, it was some strange garment spread over her bodice that hung close to her hooves that Ghost wondered if she ever fell over it. That wasn't all there was to see either, she wore a mask or at least it looked like a mask, a macabre looking thing that would send fear into the hearts of many youngsters from just one glance. Yet, the vacant and increasingly brave little sprite walked forwards towards her as she seemed to shy away, her presence had already been alerted and Ghost made sure to stop a respectable distance away. Her intentions more curious than mischievous, a stranger with such a get up was bound to turn the eye of this shadow loving spirit.

"Little girl has a pretty face." Her light as a feather voice pierced the silence and a small, strange smile appeared on her quivering lips. "Little girl has wandered into a dangerous place."

[ooc; would you like me to keep tagging you? ^^ @[Yssraim]]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Pestilence [Asylum/Open] - by Yssraim - 02-28-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Pestilence [Asylum/Open] - by Ghost - 02-28-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Pestilence [Asylum/Open] - by Yssraim - 03-01-2014, 07:15 PM