the Rift

Pestilence [Asylum/Open]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

Like a fawn catching scent of a wolf the mare was frozen and Ghost watched her carefully. Even frightened doves had claws. She remains still and the sprite read nothing from her features, a young but wise filly, a reminder of herself. Ghost had always been one to hide, there was no disappointment in being alone, but now? She was apart of a group and they had their hands on their own land, her reason for joining was simple curiosity, but her reason for staying was slightly more hazy. It troubled her slightly that she might have become reliant on these horses, something that she'd never done before. There was also the question of obligations and loyalty, was she ever really that type? Ghost didn't know, a strange different world was slowly opening up to her and she wasn't quite sure yet whether she wanted to flee or embrace it. She felt no weaker so for now she remained as the Asylum's shadow, a hoof always half way out the door.

Dragging herself back to reality, the belle regarded the equine with an unreadable gaze as the question reached her coal coloured ears whilst she ruffled her feathers. The tone was as neutral as her expression and this whole situation was becoming rather intriguing to the secretive femme. She wanted to pry so bad at what was behind that youthful gaze that gave not an inch, or was it that Ghost was really that scary? She stifled a soft chuckle and swished her tail in amusement instead "Ghost" she replied simply with her cool breeze voice as the wind picked up her forelock and entangled it more around her inky lance.

"Why are you here, little fawn?" She asked innocently, gently trying to extract information from her. Ghost was a little new to the threshold business, she knew not what to ask and instead enquired after her own curiosities.

[ooc; sorry my absence delayed this!! D: Please tag me yes! @[Yssraim]]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Pestilence [Asylum/Open] - by Yssraim - 02-28-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Pestilence [Asylum/Open] - by Ghost - 02-28-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Pestilence [Asylum/Open] - by Yssraim - 03-01-2014, 07:15 PM