the Rift

Pestilence [Asylum/Open]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

The cold day seemed to suit this unusual meeting with its bleak touch and the mysteries it hid under the white snow that fell from an overcast sky, settling on the ground now touched in the warm glow of the sun. Ghost shuffled and ruffled her wings now and then, trying to keep her body warm in the cool air as she waited for the little fawn to discern an answer to her curious question. The filly was still a mystery shrouded in her cloak and mask, it made Ghost wonder if she was hiding something under it all or whether it was just personal preference to hide parts of her bodice and face. Maybe it was a projection of her personality, the sprite had yet to find out, but slowly she would try weed out bits of information.

Her answer was quite surprising, though Ghost wasn't sure what she was expecting, it certainly wasn't this. She made horses sick? How on earth did she do that? Poison, magic... Though they had been stood here now for a good few minutes conversing and nothing had happened to Ghost. She didn't feel ill, her heart beat as normal and her sight was perfectly normal. Maybe the filly was trying to scare her away, but it wasn't going to work. She had already intrigued Ghost far too much. "Yet, I am not sick." The dark girl quietly observed.

"Perhaps your curse or gift if you prefer, does not work here." She suggested lightly. Ghost knew some in Helovia had power, if the sprite had her own magical ability, maybe this was what she spoke of. It would be more natural here for that to be the answer. Or maybe her guess was completely wrong. Who knew, but by now another thought had struck her. "You might even fit in with the herd I come from. Many of us are what others would call 'misfits', but side by side we offer comfort and power." The Asylum now made up the Hidden Falls along with the normal folk that were either there before or came with Midas. That didn't mean that Seele's company of the strange was gone, it was still very much alive.

@[Yssraim]
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Pestilence [Asylum/Open] - by Yssraim - 02-28-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Pestilence [Asylum/Open] - by Ghost - 02-28-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Pestilence [Asylum/Open] - by Yssraim - 03-01-2014, 07:15 PM