the Rift

[PRIVATE] Steel is sheathed now

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
Farenjer
He wanted to shield himself, crouch away in the darkest corner of the stone walls and hide. So he didn't have to see the nervous glance he had seen from her eyes before. To not see what she thought of him then. As icy orbs watched her intently with a confused sadness confined within, she spoke. “Why did you invade?” Farenjer did not expect such a question, but as he looked around the lit cavern he knew inside, that she deserved to know the reason for his attack from before. The mare had a right to know. "You must understand that the invasion was not to take over the edge.... It was to rescue the Basin's young ones that the World Edge had kept hostage." He gritted his teeth at the mention of the edge and what they had done. It always made him a little angered inside to know that the herd had taken their foals. He looked at her once more, the anger from his eyes brushed away. "Back then, I wanted to prove my loyalty to my herd. To show them what I could do, that I could be helpful..." The locks of ebony hair fell over his eyes yet again, a frown pulling over his face. "But as you have seen, I am not much of a fighter... In fact I do not serve the Basin as a soldier but as a crafter... I just wanted to help in more then supplying." Honest words flowed from his mouth as he spoke to her. He knew now that everyone would just be happy if he just kept doing what he did best, instead of joining fights that they knew he couldn't finish. "Again, I am sorry for giving you that... scar. It truly wasn't worth it." He muttered in grim sadness. He offered a fake grin and spoke sadly "You must hate me deep down inside, even if you say you have forgiven me."

He looked away to the waterfall that gushed from the side of the cavern. He felt bitter, he wanted to leave, he didn't want to look at what he had done anymore. But the unicorn knew he couldn't just drift away from the mare in embarrassment. It would be even stupider. He turned his head slowly back towards the girl and spoke. "What is your name, if I may ask?" Hope flooded him as he looked back upon her. Perhaps he could replace where he left that scar upon her flank with a bond. A bond of friendship if he tried, though the quiet soul knew he was rather shy when it came to making friends. Especially someone he has had an emotional event with once. But he had to try and make it up to her. He knew he couldn't leave the mare without weaving something in place for where he left his mistake on her life. Farenjer wouldn't be surprised if she shook away his offer, and left without a word or a mutter of disgust. But there was that chance that he could make up for his error. He looked at her, his ears pressing forward to show his attention. Waiting for her unspoken words.
Image Credit
[Image: farenjer_by_foxyfirewings-d6t57ac.png]

Messages In This Thread
Steel is sheathed now - by Farenjer - 02-28-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Steel is sheathed now - by Kahlua - 03-02-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: Steel is sheathed now - by Farenjer - 03-06-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: Steel is sheathed now - by Kahlua - 03-10-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: Steel is sheathed now - by Farenjer - 03-14-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Steel is sheathed now - by Kahlua - 03-16-2014, 01:32 AM