the Rift

make me bow

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx

Déodat saw himself drawing nearer and nearer to the harlot. Rather than strike her he found nothing but air. The mare threw herself against the wall. Cowardice! This mare called herself queen yet she couldn’t take a blow. She raved of his inferiority yet didn’t hold the balls to face him. Confutatis was nothing more than a dog trying to play the part of a wolf. The mare had her black magic and deathly kiss, but that wasn’t true strength. One day his horn would rip her head from her neck and it would be mounted up on a spike, and he would have it paraded around and they would herald of Confutatis the Cowardice Queen, the Harlot. Her name would be cursed and ridiculed, her spawn would hide their face and shame, denying their bloodline, that much he would ensure.

As the Blood Prince drove by his desired victim, visions filled his gaze, of himself and the succubus. He came to a halt, unsure of what precisely was unfolding before him. Was this truth or lie? Future or false? Disgust and confusion consumed him as he lost himself into the sights before him, for a long moment his mind lost to what precisely had been happening just moments before him. Finally he grabbed a hold of himself and pulled himself back into reality right as Confutatis made her strike. He felt her hooves strike into his left thigh, a wave of sharp pain shot through his body and that familiar rage of his returned. There was a hornless to be vanquished and he had gotten lost in images of foul lust and mutilation of his body. Never again would he let himself be so taken off guard.

As Confutatis came in with her teeth, Déodat jerked his head to the right to save his precious eye. There was pride in battle scars, but the Blood Prince had no desire to adapt his fighting style to a new disability, he would like to keep his body as in tact as possible thank you very much. After his face was safely away from the mare’s hungry draws, he flung his shoulder toward her, aiming for her chest or neck, it was a last stitch effort as his breaths were coming in ragged and worn. The portions of his legs that had faced decay were still stinging and he knew not how well they would heal. There would be another day to seize the wily harlot, with his physical state he accepted that this would not be the day he would slay the demon queen.Not long after he flung his shoulder at the mare, he swung his head toward her left side, hoping to slice just about anything with his horn, at the very least he would make her blood spill.

[3/3
469 words
@[Confutatis] ]

"talk talk talk"

May angels protect you
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
make me bow - by Déodat - 03-01-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: make me bow - by Confutatis - 03-02-2014, 02:43 PM