the Rift

And all the roads we have to walk are winding

Cyrus Posts: 20
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Semper

CYRUS
In all chaos, there is calculation.

The week or two that the worshiper of the Sun god had spent back in the lands of his birth had treated him quite well despite the thick layers of snow that blanketed the earth. Already the muscles gained during his travels outside the lands of Helovia were beginning to bulk up in anxious awaiting for Birdsong, not that there was really anything the golden stallion was waiting for come Birdsong other than feeling the warmth of his chosen god against his back.
But for now Cyrus would have to deal with the ivory powder and constant ice that littered the ground he walked upon. Snorting the young stallion stretched out his unmarked limbs moving easily into a gallop as he headed back towards the Threshold where Tyradon and the jaded dragon recruited him to the band of outcasts called the "Regime". Normally, Cyrus wasn't much of a large group lover, but considering the mission that the band had he couldn't refuse the offer. The group was one set on the empowerment of equines, allowing the more superior species to rise to the top of the food chain where they belonged the whole time. And it was ran by a large black stallion and a poisonous looking mare who spat acid unlike anyone he had ever met before.
It didn't take as long as expected for his daggers to tear into the soil made soft by the dead pine shats from the year before, signalling that he was now in the Threshold that a week or so ago he himself had been standing in waiting impatiently for whatever was to come along and whisk him off his hooves into their homes. Tossing his crown into the air the stallion's stride began to slow from a canter into a quick walk as his dark harks danced about, listening for any voices that could be considered interesting enough to intrude on the conversations. "I am Confutatis, welcome to Helovia." The weary and ailed lyrics of his reject Queen reached the spinning harks, causing a pique of interest to flash through his already curious mind. Turning in the direction of Confutatis' voice the stallion's handsome features broke out in a mischevious grin that was quickly becoming his trademark. Along with the term "troublemaker".
Just as his frame was breaking through the snow laden branches of the many trees who found a home in the entrance to Helovia, the deeper lyrics of a stallion broke through the near silence. “Well thank you lassie. Name’s Oberon.” His baritones were laced and adorned with an accent of sorts that the golden stallion couldn't quite put a name on, and he had just finished speaking as Cyrus made his grand entrance into the clearing. Pulling his limbs to a halt a few feet away from the acid scarred mare his teal pools inspected the midnight stained stallion, taking in the odd markings and piercingly pale orbs that decorated his being.
Clearing his throat without removing the smirk from his smoky kissers the stallion tilted his skull and nodded at the dark mare who stood not far from him. "Looking beautiful as ever m'Lady." His smirk grew ever so slightly as he spoke to the mare, she wasn't your normal beauty, but something about the strength that oozed out of every pore was enough to attract any stallion. And scare them shitless. Even the stallion's like Cyrus who had a bit of a sexist side couldn't help but appreciate the power that Confutatis carried. Sending a sideways glance at the strange stallion, Oberon, Cyrus rolled his shoulders and turned to face the creature. "Like the lady said, welcome to Helovia. I am called Cyrus." His voice rolled like honey from his tongue, his usual charm hiding the asshole that rested not far under the surface.

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Oberon] && @[Confutatis]
Words;; Six Hundred and Thirty Nine
OOC;; Figured I would toss him in here. Even though you both write stunningly and put my work to shame. I hope you don't mind Wanda, I made it seem as if they had met before since he is a part of the Regime

code by Tamme image by Ina

In all Chaos
There is Calculation
please tag cyrus

Messages In This Thread
And all the roads we have to walk are winding - by Oberon2 - 03-03-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: And all the roads we have to walk are winding - by Oberon2 - 03-07-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: And all the roads we have to walk are winding - by Cyrus - 03-11-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: And all the roads we have to walk are winding - by Oberon2 - 03-20-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: And all the roads we have to walk are winding - by Oberon2 - 03-28-2014, 05:46 AM