the Rift

[PRIVATE] When the Pin Hits the Shell

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Voodoo, don't drink it. My mind screams from the inside, but I stand quietly and observe Voodoo drinking whatever liquid is in the pouch. I shift side to side, uncomfortable with this. Then Voodoo curses and I start to get worried. "What is Vodka, Rostislav?" I ask him quite sternly, wondering what on earth would make voodoo curse. Is cursing something he does often? My ears pin back as I stare at the bay unicorn. Kind of strong. I hear Voodoo's voice lace my ears and I am lost, confused in what just happened, but my features stay hard. "Perhaps you should leave, Stallion." My stare turns colder the longer I look at him. If the stallion doesn't leave, I wouldn't mind leaving myself.

I can hear Voodoo's laugh, so I turn my cranium to him. My ears stay rotated back, but aren't pinned. I hope Ros has started to leave, because I'm not a good fighter. Speaking of which, I should probably start training, if it helps. "It's not always wise to drink random liquids, at least you're safe this time" I pause for a second, sincerity in my eyes. I am naturally a sweet mare, it's not abnormal for me to try to teach this stallion a lesson that will actually be worthwhile to him. "because I don't know what I'd do with a dead, poisoned, mound of flesh." My lips arch with a trace of a smile, and my eyes are drawn to his eyes. I try to lighten the mood by flicking my ears forward now and trying to make myself more approachable. There is no need for me to be hidden in a shell. I need to learn to be more open, or I will never get friends.

Trying to change the subject, I ask him a question to spark conversation. "So, what bring you here? And, I assume your name is Voodoo, for that is what that stallion called you." I am genuinely curious about this stallion. I realize, he's actually handsome now that I can study him closer. Plus, who doesn't like a guy with a horn? I laugh inwardly, my inner goddess urging me to make a move...

So I do.

I step closer, feeling the electricity spark off of me. Perhaps he isn't encased with teenage hormones, but I am. I want to be in a relationship, something... anything. This stallion may not be able to offer me that, and I do not know if I want him to. He is young, and from experience, I've always been attracted to older stallions, but this lad is quite fine. I don't know where this conversation will take me...

but let's hope it takes me somewhere good.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-03-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-11-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-12-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-18-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-19-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-27-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-27-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-27-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-28-2014, 04:15 PM