the Rift

[PRIVATE] When the Pin Hits the Shell

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

My friend, the black and red unicorn named Voodoo, is clearly new to vodka. And I'm so glad I'm here to take his vodka virginity. Of course, I didn't expect him to drink quite that much. Vodka isn't a drink I usually chug, I enjoy it more like a smooth wine. Voodoo took the drink if full stride, gulping it down. I can only imagine the burn he feels now. A broad grin spreads across my face. His cursing makes me chuckle quietly, and I slip the flask back over my head, letting it fall gently against my chest. "Kind of strong." He laughs too, and I know that I haven't done the poor boy in.

The mare speaks up now. I don't even know her name. Though I have introduced myself, she doesn't care to address me by mine except for the very first time. Well.. that's okay. Remind me of my virility by calling me stallion.. that's okay with me, too. But I would like to call her by her name, and I stare at her. She suggests I leave, perhaps thinking I've poisoned the poor boy. Only poisoned him against his superego, perhaps. Vodka has the beautiful strength to give power to the id. We are beasts, why not embrace our bestial nature? None of this I say out loud, instead just giving the golden mare a bemused smirk.

And then before my eyes, the mare - can I even call her that? it seems like she's barely reached maturity - approaches Voodoo and appears to be hitting on the poor lad! I chuckle again. That vixen doesn't even want to wait for privacy. Well, of course, this gets me interested. I enjoy the ladies, even the ones who seem completely disinterested in me. As she closes the gap between herself and the young stallion before me, I approach, too. My nose extends toward her, to get her scent, and find myself immediately excited. I move toward her other side, trying to brush my skin up against her likely sensitive hide. "It's no poison, Miss. Would you like a sip? Or.. is there anything else I can get you?" There is no doubt what I mean by my words as I inhale deeply. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to cock block my friend.. But.. I want some, too.

Text text text.
"Words words words."
Tag: @[Aurelia], @[Voodoo]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-03-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-11-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-12-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-18-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-19-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-27-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-27-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-27-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-28-2014, 04:15 PM