the Rift

Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

The call of his King bellowed through the air and reaching the ears of his Doctor. d'Artagnan lifted his head from his little 'experiment'. He'd been testing yet another poison and was watching with deep intrigue as the tiny mouse before his feet slowly mangled into a ball before shaking violently. It was a disturbing sight but the rodent didn't seem to die from it which the red steed was deeply unhappy about. He left it there, writhing in pain and marking a spot on a nearby tree so he could find it again. For now, d'Artagnan had something more important to do.

Orangemoon was now upon them, the tingle of colder air making him slightly giddy in delight. Her divine presence, the Moon, she was closer than ever before. Maybe this was the reason for the herd meet... Or maybe Mauja was just bored. He better not be d'Artagnan wouldn't be too pleased if the King had called the herd on a whim. Especially when he was having so much fun. His brisk trot took him through the trees until the cliff edges appeared and there stood Mauja and the idiot Ricciardo. Well, he'd make a good lap dog it wasn't that the Doctor had anything against the orange one, he just generally disliked him. But that was for another time and not this herd meeting. "You look a bit wild my King. Get a bit close did we?" He smiled fondly as his gruff vocals fell dryly from his maw. Head motioned towards the cliff edges in amusement.

d'Artagnan's thoughts drifted as he wondered if Lotus ever got what she wanted, throwing a sly, slanted look Mauja's way. That conversation, would too, have to wait for another day.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ricciardo - 08-17-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by d'Artagnan - 08-17-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Coris - 08-17-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Cineviam - 08-18-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Aurelius - 08-20-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 08-21-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Lloyd - 08-22-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Monster - 08-24-2012, 05:02 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Lloyd - 08-24-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Coris - 08-25-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 08-27-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ricciardo - 08-28-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 09-04-2012, 01:54 PM