the Rift

Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Lloyd Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The sky was painted orange and pink, stratus clouds hanging low across the horizon. But the fire in the sky would soon be extinguished and fade into a dazzling blend of cobalt and royal blue. Lloyd didn't let his gaze linger for too long though, as it diverted his attention from the meeting.

He smiled gratefully at his leader after being pardoned for his late arrival, then pricked forward his ears to listen to what Mauja had to say. The stallion flinched slightly when the king said they had a wolf in the herd lands, though assured that this one was friendly and harmless, he was still quite apprehensive about it.

The next thing Lloyd heard was the most interesting by far "...and Phantasms, who will keep guard over our own...We also need more trained warriors. If you desire any rank, or even a rank tailored to your own specific purpose, speak up now..." Having been taught to fight since he was younger, and because of his sheer size, he would be perfect for either of these roles. It was also great for gaining some recognition in the herd.

Lloyd hesitated at first, letting some of the other members ask before him, one of them, the black and white mare beside him, even bowed down to the king, showing him ultimate loyalty and respect. After her he finally stepped forward.
"I would be more than honored to take on the role of a Phantasm or a Warrior. I've been trained in combat my whole life, and I doubt any equine could get past me, especially with my size"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ricciardo - 08-17-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Coris - 08-17-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Cineviam - 08-18-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Aurelius - 08-20-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 08-21-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Lloyd - 08-22-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Monster - 08-24-2012, 05:02 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Lloyd - 08-24-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Coris - 08-25-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 08-27-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ricciardo - 08-28-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 09-04-2012, 01:54 PM