the Rift

Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

The Doctor watched with interest as each appeared, some he knew others he didn't, returning Mauja's friendly bump as he did so. The first was a pretty mare with vibrant red mane with a branch for a horn. d'Artagnan silently nodded his head as she spoke and watched the others trail in. Another mare rolled in, blue in colour, with a wolf cub for companionship. He watched her with slight curiosity until moving his gaze onwards the yet another mare. We seem to be attracting a lot of mares he gave the frosty King a side glance before turning back to the women and Ricciardo. He seemed to recognize the bay femme having been apart of the retrieval party to save Sno. Leather entered his nostrils and d'Artagnan wrinkled his nose as a scruffy looking stallion wondered into the meeting with falcon. Introducing himself as Coris, his gruff voice proclaimed very quickly he was here for business. d'Artagnan nodded his head in approval.

More were streaming in now and d'Artagnan managed each a glance; a spotted mare, Ulrik and his contraption, Alan to which d'Artagnan nickered a low greeting and Descaro soon after. His Nurse appeared after the bulky warrior, glancing at her with a familiar greeting as she came over to him. The King's pet and the carefree Sno were next. The others that followed on the Doctor nodded to if he recognized them and noted those he didn't and their names (if offered). d'Artagnan also recognized his sister waddle in, unsurprised at her pregnancy as he'd been silently predicted that for a while. No doubt the father would be incapacitated somewhere. Shady bitch. He thought silently. Catching the King's glance d'Artagnan narrowed his eyes and looked over towards a fatter looking Lotus who sidled up to Ulrik. His face contorted into one of amusement and knowing as he returned Mauja's glance, "it was a good night then" he chuckled under his breath.

The last of them came and soon each began to voice the ranks in which they wished to be in now they were part of the Edge. After the femme with red mane, Faelene, finished d'Artagnan cleared his voice and used the gap in talking to make himself heard. "A pleasure, fellow kin. I'm d'Artagnan, appointed Doctor to the Edge. I have a range of... hmmm... Skills. Should you ever need me, just call." He amplified his gruff vocals to reach the ears of those furthest away, his red face was stern but edges of his maw threatened to break into a smile. A mad mans smile.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ricciardo - 08-17-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Coris - 08-17-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Cineviam - 08-18-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Aurelius - 08-20-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 08-21-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Lloyd - 08-22-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Monster - 08-24-2012, 05:02 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Lloyd - 08-24-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Coris - 08-25-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by d'Artagnan - 08-26-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 08-27-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ricciardo - 08-28-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 09-04-2012, 01:54 PM