the Rift

Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
"Of course," he whispered to d'Artagnan. "It included me, after all."

He'd been a bit on edge about how they'd react to having a wolf guard their forest, but no one seemed openly hostile. Ulrik said something that went along the lines of what Mauja already thought - not quite equal, but useful beyond a doubt. And then Lotus spoke up about Dirk, and he felt like kicking himself. He'd not explicitly told it not to eat cats, but then again, did wolves usually eat cats? He wasn't sure, but made a mental note to seek Arathea out and let her know. And.. Dirk was usually around his bonded, so it shouldn't be a problem. "Of course," he told her, then listened as they all spoke up about ranks. Warriors, Emissaries, Phantasms.. and Coris. And then, as Lotus stepped down, Korra just had to pick on her, which the amazon did not take too kindly to. Mauja snorted, willing to let them have at it, but as Lotus moved back he intervened. "Enough," he said, authoritative but not angry. "You can fight it out later. Everyone, no matter if their main duty is to be a warrior or not, is encouraged to defend the herd from danger."

And then it was time to move on, not to let them linger on this. "Alright, move into the groups of ranks. Warriors, gather around Seiren. And yes, Korra and Deimos, both of you get here. Lloyd, I'd like you to join the ranks of Warriors, but if you'd like some shady missions on the side of that we can sort it out, too. Emissaries around Lena, and Phantasms gather around Faelene - the one with the red mane. Ulrik and Coris, I'll come around to you shortly. The rest of you, you're welcome to stay and chat or disperse as you will." With a last nudge at d'Artagnan and a longer look at Kou, he made his way into the fray, heading for the Warriors first.

You're welcome to stay and RP in this thread or just pretend you get to know the herd members, and then disperse. Or something. But there's no required posting anymore. If you want a rank but didn't get the chance to speak up, you're welcome to join one of the individual meetings (I'll get around to posting them later).
- I'll be pretending that the groups formed up as ordered, and that Mauja goes around talking to them.

Also, a short blurb about Phantasms/Warriors: from an IC perspective, when a stealth is attempted, it's really a character/group of characters ambushing the target, and if blocked, the target manages to fight them off/someone comes to the rescue, and if they're not blocked they're dragged off. This is part of the reason why Mauja put Lloyd among the warriors. As a warrior he can still, from an IC point of view, be one of the ones who help fight off the ambushers when a stealth is blocked (this is never played out, just assumed), meaning he does a little bit of both tasks. :3
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ricciardo - 08-17-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Coris - 08-17-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Cineviam - 08-18-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Aurelius - 08-20-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 08-21-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Lloyd - 08-22-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Monster - 08-24-2012, 05:02 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Lloyd - 08-24-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Coris - 08-25-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 08-27-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ricciardo - 08-28-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 09-04-2012, 01:54 PM