the Rift

Nomad man

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

The stallion couldn’t help but laugh, his voice masculine and laced with amusement toward the boy. Pools of vivid ruby never sway from the colt’s rather peculiar stance. A wiser colt might have turned and run, perhaps even swaddle in fear at the sight of another foreign stallion. The way the words rolled off his tongue was rather interesting, where had the boy come from? And what a horrible job his mother had done with such... potential.

As the beady eyed colt lowered its head, and his mild statement, perhaps even a treat poured from his innocent lips. The stallion had to remind himself, this colt had probably never seen blood, nor been involved in any other violent act to make him so relaxed in the shadow of a stranger that with one mighty blow would end such a life.

"Rude? They’re mere questions my boy." Words fired from his lips, stern and hearty as he watched the colt move in the slightest bit, he had expected the child to run, and dart out into danger. It’s the dwindling thought that he might stop him from escaping that bothered the stallion. Why should he care? The boy, Cowboy, wasn’t of his blood nor his concern.

Advancing toward the colt, eyes curious, his steps well placed as he crossed the small frozen brook. Icy waters splashing against his hooves as he paused inches away from the cold colt who called himself cowboy; "My name is Nato, and you young cowboy stand in a land called Helovia. Its no place for the youth to be prancing around alone." He finished coldly. Lowering his muzzle down to be eye level with the rusty fiend.

"I hail from a place, Worlds Edge. Safe, warmer than here; Perhaps young Cowboy, you should accompany me on your adventure." He stated, wondering if the colt would like to be adopted into his world for a while, at least until he was old enough to handle is own, should a stray stag come along for the challenge. "Lots of fun to be had there." He finished with a smile curving upon his lips.

Tags: @[Cowboy]
Words: 358
oOc: Might take a while for Nato to warm up to Cowboy. But they’ll have fun xD <3
Nato

Messages In This Thread
Nomad man - by Cowboy - 03-04-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Nomad man - by Nato - 03-04-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Nomad man - by Cowboy - 03-04-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Nomad man - by Nato - 03-05-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Nomad man - by Cowboy - 03-08-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Nomad man - by Nato - 03-10-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Nomad man - by Cowboy - 03-16-2014, 09:04 PM