Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
Safe.
Join the Regime.
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas is on guard.

Contain the blood; keep it clean.
Summer's sun is shining down on thee, - He wears shinning armor and used to rule under the sun.
Virginity is indicated by coat so pristine; - until Ktulu he was a virgin.
But I wonder, why do you want to be royalty? - He is the new leader of Hidden hills.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Safe.
Join the Regime.

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
ARWEN was wanted.

Needle (not technically part of stealth)
Unicorn reference.

"While her family is not racist, they are partially proud of their 'clean' blood lines. Arwen plans to only mate with unicorns to respect the wishes of her ancestors, while just befriending equines and pegasus." - Profile. Arwen is born from a racist unicorn (Crowley) and a unicorn who wants to keep the bloodline clean (Arah) and wishes to continue this tradition herself.

Summer's sun is shining down on thee,
Has golden mane, tail and markings (summer sun shining down)

Virginity is indicated by coat so pristine;
Obviously, as a foal Arwen is a virgin, but virginity was meant to indicate a white coat "so pristine", as white is typically associated with virginity.

But I wonder, why do you want to be royalty?
On her profile, she is described as power-hungry and "ever faithful to her family and wants to see them in power".

Also, I'm not sure how this would work as Arah was blocked, but if the stealth passes, I believe both Arah and Arwen's sister Asch would have to come with her as the twins are under one month and cannot survive without Arah?
Join the Regime.

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Unicorn reference.
+0| Titles don't count, no need to put them in your reveal

"While her family is not racist, they are partially proud of their 'clean' blood lines. Arwen plans to only mate with unicorns to respect the wishes of her ancestors, while just befriending equines and pegasus." - Profile. Arwen is born from a racist unicorn (Crowley) and a unicorn who wants to keep the bloodline clean (Arah) and wishes to continue this tradition herself.
+1| Good profile ref

+1| Good, this seemed like a color ref to me

Obviously, as a foal Arwen is a virgin, but virginity was meant to indicate a white coat "so pristine", as white is typically associated with virginity.
+1| I thought this made sense, I was thinking that pristine either meant white or unmarked coat. Viriginity made me lean towards white.

On her profile, she is described as power-hungry and "ever faithful to her family and wants to see them in power".
+0| I don't know that power necessarily means royalty, though I understand where you were coming from with this.

+3| Pass
You would take all three, per the site rules, if this stealth passes

Rayo the Reindeer Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 21
Rayo
Unicorn reference.
Titles are not included in the stealth.

+1 | I immediately thought of racism and pure blood when I saw this. Excellent clue, and great job not tying it ONLY to racism, since Arwen technically wouldn't be classified as such!

+1 | Appearance ref.

+1 | Appearance ref.

+1 | Personality ref.

4/3 needed to pass.

I PASS this stealth.

Per the Guidebook, for your viewing pleasure: "If a newborn foal under the age of 6-8 months is stolen, the mother is considered stolen as well and vice versa as the foal would still be nursing. If the mother refuses to go with the stolen foal, the foal will die or be seriously handicapped."

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Passed by 2 admin.
Just a reminder though that depending on the outcome of Confutatis' challenge, you will be asked to release one prisoner!