the Rift

[OPEN] There's no Help Inside

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

My violet eyes grow black as pupils dilate behind fluttering eyelids, the soft crackle of earth beneath feet echoing through the ground an into my head. The scent came next, though my eyes refuse to peel open. Help me, I want to murmer, but my voice stays in my head. Suddenly the ground just infront of my face is occupied, a soft thud announcing the arrival of something that I cannot quite place by the scent. Curious eyes attempt to open, but faltering strength only allows another flutter of eyelashes against my dark fur. Hooves beat toward me, then around my backside; with this a scense of paranoia allows my face to lift just inches away from the earth, front legs both twitching as if I were going to jump up from the earth. Violet eyes land on some sort of fire before they snap shut again and my muscles fail, bringing me to another stand still.

The earth makes a cracking sound, as if it's tearing apart or falling into small pieces. Then the water is just below my lips, I can taste the change of air, and hear the soft bubble of moving water. Without having any care to whether I'm right or not, my dry tongue lolls out from between dark lips and touches the cool liquid, sucking back into my mouth. "Hey, I'm Adele, an this is Vera. We're going to help you, alright?" A chirp comes from what I guess is this "Vera," and I peel exhausted eyes open again. Standing now above me is a strange colored mare, the fire that I had spotted flickering off of her body. A crooked smile cracks dry lips, a confused laugh bubbling out of my chest.

Before I reveal my name or even attempt to speak, I eyeball the miniature dragon that sits by me, her body covered in white scales. My mug reaches out slowly, the most miserable of groans seeping from my body as I attempt to rock myself upward in order to sip at the water. Lips plunge into the narrow path and I suck away quickly, nearly choking on the massive amount of water I consume. A cough muffled by the water sends a wake of tiny waves and foamy bubbles scattering away, breaking and popping on the edges of its contained spaces. This goes on for what feel like forever, but probably took a few minutes to tire myself out again and lean back onto my side, water sloshing around in my otherwise empty belly.

I sigh, rocking my face to the right, attempting to look at the mare, unless she had moved. My antler that presses against the ground helps me balance my face upward for a moment. "Why did you help me?" my thick voice creaks, the usual raspiness sounding even more gravely than it usually would due to inhaling water. Lilac pools shift from the reptile and back to the mare, attempting to remember her from perhaps any past meetings. Surely I would have remembered her though. Each blink is long and slow, eyes having a difficult time refocusing after each reopening.

Tagged: @[Adele]
"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
i swear there's no more silver lining
cause i'm all out of breath

image credits
table by whit

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread