the Rift

[OPEN] There's no Help Inside

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adele & Vera

"Death is always close by Flames."
Shivers were sent up Adele's spine at the words. Her blue, orange-flecked orbs flicked back to her flaming tail. Was she talking about her fire? Certainly not. It was harmless. The real question was: is this stranger simply metaphoric, prophetic, even or out of her mind?
"Even if you can't see him. He's a good friend of mine. Not a bad guy. Thanks Flames.."
Definitely out of her mind. Adele nodded her head slowly, acknowledging the mare's nonsense while trying to figure it out. They could hold different meanings as well. Gods, back to the infuriating infinities.
A giggle fell from the mare's lips, causing Adele to become even more perplexed by her. What was so funny? Perhaps there was a joke littered in her words. She didn't know. She didn't know if she even wanted to know.
"Well, I was apparently the only fucking one left here while everyone ran away or something. The gods zapped everyone in Helovia into the sky while I sat down here and watched the world turn black and zombies fucking kill one another and fall apart right in front of my eyes."
Adele nodded her head once more, sympathy flashing in her eyes. It must've been hard: being utterly demented and stuck in a land of total destruction. The red and blue mare, for once in her life, was speechless.
'What's with Miss Grumpy Goat?' Vera questioned through the bond, her lips falling apart slightly, eyes squinted in concentration as she contemplated the horned creature before them.
'Ha ha, very funny,' Adele retorted, her gaze momentarily shifting to the ivory reptile. 'Well, if she was a bit shorter, she would very much resemble a goat, dontcha think?' Vera stated, returning the mare's scrutiny while it lingered on her. The thought had never once flittered into Adele's mind, nor did she belief it to be much more than a pathetic insult. 'Nice try,' Adele commented, turning back to the heap of insanity before them.
"I'm sorry to hear that you had to grow through such an apocalyptic string of events," Adele began, carefully considering every word as they tumbled slowly from her lips as the mare began to tear up a bit. "Could we be of any further assistance to you?" Adele asked sincerely. She didn't know what was more insane: the mare whom she didn't even know the name of or the fact that she just offered her more help.

Messages In This Thread
There's no Help Inside - by Agrona - 03-05-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-05-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-08-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-11-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-09-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Agrona - 03-07-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Agrona - 03-09-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Aurelia - 03-10-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Agrona - 03-11-2014, 06:53 PM