the Rift

[DROP] Spring cleaning come early.

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

It seems as the days go on I am spending more and more time away from those dark caves. I find myself drawn to the world above, the places that my mother grew up in. In the short time we had together she had told me of the quest the Goddess of the Moon gave her to earn her magic. The Moon Goddess was the patron of the herd she called home, but through the quest she had come to love the God of the Sun more. He even gifted her with a beauty that made her special in my Daddy's eyes. It seems upon entering Helovia I was blessed with that beauty to. My coat gleames no matter if I am I am in the sun or not.

Today's adventure I was trailing along behind Elsa. I guess she has become like a mom of sorts to me. She was the only one I truely trusted so far in Helovia... Although I would need to learn to trust whatever herd we end up in.... But at least I knew that were Elsa went I was welcome too.

I was learning to hate the snow. It was cold and wet.... I get no break from walking in it like the bigger pegasus do... I have yet to learn how to fly... Oh, Momma Elsa is leading us towards a gathering.... I wonder if there are any my age, or even if this is a part of the group she called the Asylam.... I think that was what she called it... Oh well i'll ask her later.

When Elsa speaks however, I realize that these others must not be family. I stick close by her side, still not to sure of those with sticks coming out thier heads.... What did she call them, oh yea, Unicorns! There is two more with wings here, but one of them has a stick coming out of his head too! My eyes flash to Elsa and back again, curious to know more. But the respect in her voice in speaking to the turtle tells me now is not the time. "If you want a break to try and warm up, I can take a turn keeping the egg warm...." After all, even if this egg goes home with someone else, the egg still needs to stay warm in this cold stuff called snow... Right?

"Talk"

Wishlist :: Zephyr | Phoenix

Messages In This Thread
Spring cleaning come early. - by Random Event - 03-04-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Hotaru - 03-05-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Arah - 03-05-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Illynx - 03-05-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Satanic Silk - 03-05-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Kari - 03-05-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Elsa - 03-05-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Amani - 03-05-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Destry - 03-07-2014, 11:03 PM