the Rift

[DROP] Spring cleaning come early.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The Earth Turtle watched a few gather and was politely flattered when the egg was initially mistaken as his. He had not found a female turtle like himself in a very long time, but there were eggs... once upon a time. However, another quickly corrected the young pegasus, and he nodded in agreement, indicating that it was not, in fact, a turtle egg but something entirely different.

The Turtle was amused by the young boy who spoke quite a bit and asked his name, and the creature smiled slowly. "My name is old, but you may call me Earth Turtle," he said quietly. Another pegasus spoke then, and his face was sour. "I found this egg abandoned under this tree," he grumbled, glaring at Elsa a little. "I do not have use for it, but it is my duty to find the egg a good caretaker," he said, directing his attention to the group.

The turtle looked at the egg carefully and began to make a straw nest for it, which was completed in a matter of seconds - he was a very efficient creature. "I, on behalf of my mentor, the God of the Earth, need to decide on a good caretaker. In order to determine which of you will best care for this egg, I need you to first take care of Helovia," he said quietly.

"Some remnants of the darkness still remain, and I will split you up to take care of the problems. In doing this, you will prove that you love this world that you and this egg will live in, and that you are of the right mind," he said. Also, this would very much help Birdsong come whenever winter decided to go away.

"There will be two groups of three and one group of four, and you will go around Helovia cleaning up the messes you may find there," he said with a warm, turtle smile.

Group threads will be made for you shortly! You can decide on your group - it's first come first serve in each area. I will link them below once they are made.

Messages In This Thread
Spring cleaning come early. - by Random Event - 03-04-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Hotaru - 03-05-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Arah - 03-05-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Illynx - 03-05-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Satanic Silk - 03-05-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Kari - 03-05-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Elsa - 03-05-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Amani - 03-05-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Destry - 03-07-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Irrydae - 03-08-2014, 01:47 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Random Event - 03-09-2014, 01:14 PM