the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Moment Of Truth In My Lies

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

What does a King need to stay a King? Well, he needed land of his own. I do not have that nor do I have a castle in my name. Do I have soldiers and servants to fight and look after my every need? Not that I know of. But I do have a Queen and she is the most beautiful Queen you will ever lay your eyes upon. So I follow her, as she is the only thing I need to be a King.

As she stops, I do too and I let my eyes search the area for living things. It seems so dead, so lost in my eyes, but I know that underneath my hooves, life is stirring. When my name is called, I turn to her, ready to do anything she bids me to, before I force the cold air into my lungs. "No. I only smell snow and coldness." I breathe again, just to be sure that my lungs do not deceive me. "Something have changed.. Is the darkness gone?"

Even as I speak, I fear I will bring the plague back just by talking about it.

I do not know if she share my concern, but I do believe she does. Someone as pure and kind of heart as her, would not wish the darkness upon her worst enemy. I would, but that I will keep to myself. A few steps help me get rid of the dark thoughts, as I have my own plague to fight. I take another look around before returning my gaze to her. "Do you still feel secure in the caves?" I ask without letting my worry drip into my voice. I do not like what the earth have done to people, as I have seen them change as much as it changed me. No matter what darkness you face, it will twist you, break you and pull you down to the lowest level of sanity. And I have yet to find my way out, even with her guiding lights.

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Windwalker - 03-05-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-06-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Windwalker - 03-07-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-10-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-11-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-13-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 09:01 PM