the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Moment Of Truth In My Lies

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Lately I've thought a lot about the word 'comfort' and what really hides behind the seven letters, but as I am only a common horse, I have yet to discover it's true meaning. That may be the reason for the strong feelings that welled up in me as Africa wanted to go back the caves. As I watched her going through a rollercoaster of emotions, I could not help but fell sorry for my dappled Queen.

"Why are you drawn back there, when it offers nothing but pain and discomfort? Do you not trust in my ability to fight for you?" Such hard questions I must ask, but to lay my heart and mind to rest, I have to know who I am in her eyes. The others could wait.

I wish I was able to take her next move as an answer to my questions, but I knew we ventured out on dangerous grounds, she and I, but for some reason, I did not care anymore. As her maw searched for me, I met her halfway with mine. It drew me back to the day in the rain, when I still had my wings and could shelter her in ways I can only dream about.

I move closer, so close that my forehead soon rests upon hers. With necks craned and warm air shared, we stand, savouring the moment that may end in a heartbeat. "I've missed you." I breath with eyes closed. "I've missed this."

@[Africa]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Windwalker - 03-05-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-06-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-10-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Windwalker - 03-11-2014, 06:20 AM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-11-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-13-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 09:01 PM