the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Moment Of Truth In My Lies

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

It lasted a second and a lifetime, our breath mingled, my heart threatened to burst and then - it was over.

As the world slowly claim the attention of my mind, the memory of our holy union fade and becomes nothing more than a whisper. I let out a breath, as if emptying myself for air will make it easier to think. Even a gace upon my Queen makes no sense. Are you playing games with me again, dappled one?

A smile spreads across her lips, one that I do not have the power to return. Using my time wisely, I regain the regal stance before sharing my confession with the one who can destroy me to pieces. "I have not thought about what I will do after this, as so many things are unpredictable and out of my hands." One breath in, one out. "What about you? Have you found something to fill your time with?"

I wish I was the words that lay behind her teeth, sheltered by her tongue, ready to escape through velvet lips into the cold air. But I am not. I am only flesh and blood with a ticking clock over my head, counting down the days until my heart stops beating and all of this stops making sense. I do not fear death, as I have walked in it's shoes at too many occasions, made it my friend and my God.

And then it comes - the question with an impossible answer. I should have expected it's arrival, but as so many things demands my focus, I could not keep the surprise out. "Do you need me to do something for you?" It may come across as a stupid question to ask, but to me it made sense. If she still did not trust me, then why would she want me there with her, for all to see and mock?

@[Africa]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Windwalker - 03-05-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-06-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-10-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-11-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Windwalker - 03-13-2014, 05:15 AM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-13-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 09:01 PM