the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Moment Of Truth In My Lies

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Only the breath in my lungs keep me alive now, as my soul slowly seep through the prison of flesh, never to be found again. So I breathe - deep - embracing the coldness within which fester, taking hold of everything that was once warm. I let go, watching the humanity in me disappear in a white cloud. I am lost, my dear. Even for you.

But still, I watch her, listen to her words, savouring the innocence she radiates. When she bumps her maw against mine, I let her do that too, but I never rest in my stance. "You should go then. Release the others from the prison in the earth."

As I speak, I cast a glance towards the sky, searching for the moving target known as Silas. I know he will keep her safe and that no harm will come to her as long as she rests under his small wings. Many nights I've thought about ripping that little piece of shit to nothing, but somehow, I always remember how it would affect her. So I let him live.

My eyes and thoughts find ground again, only to find a gap between us. The one who said that love is easy, never truly loved. I have and I still do, so the pain grows, diggin itself deeper and wider into my already darkened soul. Even if I know the outcome, I march on like a blind soldier to the drums, feeling the fear in my heart and the weight of my spear.

"Go." I tell her. "I will find you again. Soon." With those words as an ending, I turn my back to her, leaving her with nothing but freedom.

I am a merciful King.

@[Africa]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Windwalker - 03-05-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-06-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-10-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-11-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-13-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Windwalker - 03-16-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 09:01 PM