[OPEN] Where All the Veins Meet [Basin Gathering]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H
&
A R W E N

The words drift down the cave to her ears, exhausted Arah rises and gently nudges Arwen from sleep. The young filly's golden eyes open and blink a few times. "Come on little one, it's time we get ready to go home." The mother doe was exhausted and sighed glancing around. Shaking her head the doe wonders how the twins mange to keep slipping away. If Arwen is missing, Asch was to be found and vide versa. It was worse when they were both missing at the same time. "Where has your sister got to?" Slowly, Arwen still dazed from sleep, the pair make their way down to The Lord of The Basin. Her youngest daughter had been kissed by the sun, the golden streaks in her hair and the markings on her body were fascinating to Arah. Asch on the other hand had been kissed by the moon, she was the much darker twin. "There is no need for you to speak during the meeting Arwen." Schooled Arah. The doe knew that her youngest daughter would hate not being able to speak. Yet Arah could not have the meeting interrupted by her daughter's ramblings. "Lord Deimos and Lady Illynx will not take interruptions kindly..." Glancing down at Arwen's ivory face, Arah recognised how hard Arwen was trying to keep silent. "But Mumma! Arah chuckled as the words burst from the golden child's lips. "No my sweet." Softly Arah made sure her daughter knew that her word was final.

They wondered down to where The Lord stood, waiting for his herd to gather. Deodat so far was the only one who had appeared. Arah bowed her antlered head at the grey stallion, her golden eyes studying him. "Lord Deimos." The Impersonator was ready to go home, it had been too long. The Basin called to her in the nights that she stayed awake nursing her daughters. "This is one of my daughters Arwen." The golden filly dipped her head the way her mother had taught her. "A pleasure my lord." Where had Arwen learnt to speak like a proper maid? Proudly, Arah stepped back and waited for the rest of the herd to gather. Her daughters truly were full of surprises. A happiness surged through the ivory mare, finally she would be able to show her daughters where they belonged. Their family included the members of The Basin. Blood didn't tie them to the snowy lands, it was loyalty. The land that their mother served in would hopefully become the land that they also served. The proudest day of her life would probably be the day when she saw her daughters serving The Basin.

443 Words.
Sorry it's so crappy! I can't find my original post that I saved...if I do find it I'll update this with the better post ^-^
Anyways Arah and Arwen reporting for duty.
Eirian-stock.deviantart.com
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where All the Veins Meet [Basin Gathering] - by Arah - 03-07-2014, 08:58 AM