the Rift

[OPEN] what if the world stopped spinning
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Fina was grinning as only a bird could grin. Beak was wide and pinkish tongue lolled out in an energetic pant that mimicked laughter; she adored dragons. There was something about them that drew her interest, and like a child my daughter, my sister of fire spread her wings and flapped loosely—chortling her delight at having the scaly serpent near.

The lass called Adele grinned with humor and something close to understanding. With effort I returned my attention to her as she spoke, snickering appropriately and causing faded heat to once again spring up across my face and somehow darken a totally black façade. Gaze drew a glossy glow as a good natured smile shyly slides across ebony muzzle, “No more than a scratch lady Adele, though I don’t plan on a rematch anytime soon.”

Our conversation was turned to Fina, who was dancing upon her rock with gleefully little hops. “She is related to the legendary Zephyr’s, one of the ancient Phoenix’s from old. The story tells of great birds thrice the size of this one, ruling the stars above. Their wings are said to be coated in starlit and have the power to control different forms of elements--fire, darkness, ice and weather patterns.” Tales that Ma used to share before she passed from this world, “I’ve seen a few wild Phoenix’s before, they were larger--their blood obviously closer to the ancient ones. “

Turning my attention to the serpent I inquired, “What of Vera? Where did ye meet?” There were plenty of stories that surrounded the veil of dragons.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 03-06-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Midas - 03-18-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 03-18-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 03-30-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Midas - 03-21-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Midas - 04-02-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 04-09-2014, 12:48 AM