the Rift

[DROP] Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop]

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
As strong as the seas are stormy.</style>

Pastel?

Hotaru turned, at first confused, and then gave a lilting laugh when she realized the darkly covered stud was talking to her. Pastel...it was kind of cute, actually. After all she was exactly that, what with her pinks and creams and ivories. "Do I look powerful enough to control the snow, handsome?" And okay, maybe that was the flirtatiousness of her family coming through, but it tasted sweet on her lips. It tasted like independence. Like rebellion. Knowing she wasn't tied down by Tingal, that she had severed all she had with him when he'd left her lonely and confused with no goodbye and no reasoning for his departure. She could call handsome whomever she wanted now.

But whatever trial they were facing, it seemed she and the stud were the only two left, and it made her heart race. Would she finally be able to stand before her twin and smile, truly smirk in the face of her arrogant sister, and say she had magic far better than any purification Raeden could conjure? It could do nothing to make pure the bad blood between them after all. So with a brief nod and a flash of a smile towards the dark brute, wishing him a fair amount of luck in their similar endeavors, she separated from him. She heads for the brilliantly illuminated path, and wonders if she'll see the curious stud behind her again. But for now, she only hopes she's made the right choice.

---
Note: According to my time as I post this, I'm in the cap, but it may be different if the person who posted this is Central time and ahead of me a few hours? If not then I'm fine with Sevin winning by my default ^^

Image Credits
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Random Event - 03-07-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Hotaru - 03-07-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Oxy - 03-07-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Eris_ - 03-07-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Ayelet - 03-08-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Tyradon - 03-09-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Hellä - 03-10-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Oxy - 03-13-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Hotaru - 03-13-2014, 11:44 PM