the Rift

[OPEN] Do Whatever it is That Moves You

Nayati Posts: 116
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn

Tension ripples on his hide like a stone dropped in a lake, and she is the disturbing presence that causes the stone to drop. It causes guilt to well in her breast, and she tilts her head to the side with a slightly shameful look, casting her gaze between the ground and the friendly looking vixen at the male's side. At least she seems interested. But truly what harm could Nayati cause? She was tiny of stature and frame alike, and swaddled in enough hair for the heads of three. She doesn't mention it though, instead keeping quiet until the stallion seems more comfortable talking to her. Well, either that or him running off, it was one of two outcomes. But when he does speak, she gives a hopeful smile, blood red eyes alighting at the lyric. Slowly his position changed, as if having second thoughts about running off, and she smiles warmly at him in response to the shift she so appreciates to see. Maybe she could convince him to stay?

Ouija, or so she'd heard him shouting as he'd called for her in the snow, barks cheerfully at Rathunax. The crimson dracon lifted his crown, peering down at her from his throne on Nayati's head, and gave a loud 'ryuu' back at her in the odd vocal pattern he had. Though Nayati found it entirely too amusing that such a ferocious creature could only communicate kindly in that 'ryuu' word. So cute. The dragon crawled closer and with a flap of his wings that tickled her cheeks drew himself free of her to investigate the vixen in the snow, circling her and making noises at her to see if she would return them like he had. Both bonded and companion were interested in hatchlings, it seemed. Nayati smiles for the both of them, glad that she was correct in dubbing the vixen Ouija. "The pleasure is all mine, Voodoo. Ouija. I was actually rather lonely out here, I'm glad I came across you!" she laughed softly, head tilting to one side as it often habitually did when she laughed. The baubles of glass and wood in her mane tinkled, and the warm metal of her flower necklace slid across her chest, both nostalgic reminders of lasting friendship that she'd never part with willingly.

He seems nervous by the flicker of his eyes, and Nayati steps forward, hesitantly offering her maw up to the taller male for a possible amiable brushing of muzzles. While she does this, she explains. "We don't really belong anywhere...so instead, we travel. I um...well, I don't have any friends, so it keeps me from feeling too lonely," she murmured as her voice dropped in a shadow of sorrow she couldn't help but to feel. Her next smile was sad, but she made it work, trying not to think about the scar on her side or the darkness in her mind. Today was a new day, wasn't it? "Can I ask why you are? Or did Ouija simply want to enjoy the snow?" With that she casts a fond look over to the vixen, whom Rathunax is still circling, though he occasionally passes over Voodoo and makes noises down at him as well. Nayati rolls her eyes lovingly and calls him back to her, turning to help nudge him onto her shoulder as he lands, no longer wincing at the pain of his claws digging into her skin before turning back to look at Voodoo with a smile of certainty. This was her life.

@[Voodoo]

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Messages In This Thread
Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 03-07-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Nayati - 03-17-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 03-20-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Nayati - 03-28-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 04-17-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Nayati - 04-22-2014, 11:41 PM