[JUDGED] The blood has run stale.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.
Finally a mouse decided to brave the wolf's jaws. Positively prancing, the mouse was all smiles as she met The Empress. Confusion struck Eris, quite unsure as to how she should react. Clearly, this girl was an idiot. Her wings were pinned to her side underneath some leather armour, rendering her flightless. The armour also hugged her pale body far too tightly, for it was clearly too small for the winged girl. The mouse willingly gave up one of her very few advantages; flight. That decision was going to get her killed one day...maybe even today. Two contrasting scents gently drifted through the wind to her. "The four save me." Eris whispered a prayer to the gods as the scent from the armour reached her. It was distinctively different from the mare's smell. She smelt of the wilds, the familiar scent of The Asylum, perhaps one of Seele's recruits. Eris would have never accepted such a meek girl into their bloody group. The armour's scent however, marked it clearly as property of The Basin. An apparent member of The Asylum had stolen from The Basin. Blue eyes glinted in refreshed rage, she was The Empress and she had been defied. This would not do at all, there was going to be hell to pay.

Watching the winged mare closely, the vermillion queen decided to bide her time. No, she wouldn't engage the mouse that had come to play; the waiting game was far too much fun. It would also be much more strategic to wait, study and judge. Giggling and a quick hello, finally the mouse squeaked. Only The Empress was ready for her attack, it was almost far to easy to anticipate the idiot girl's thoughts. The mare's body barrelled through the snow, as she attempted to gain speed. Eris just remained still and watched her assault, the first bout of nerves fluttered in Eris' stomach. They were quickly crushed by the excitement of fresh meat rushing towards her. Approaching from the left hand side suddenly the girl's hindquarters were pushed down, now her body slid towards Eris at a frightening speed. The Empress knew that now was the time to react, for the mouse was in full attack mode and it was too late to change. The instant the mouse's hindquarters touched the ground, Eris sprang into ebullient action. Giggling herself now, the vermillion queen quickly leapt forward a few steps, and then plowed her back legs through the knee deep snow so the rear end of her body turned around to the right. As she was moving instinct took over, the realisation that the mouse had speed on her side now, Eris knew she had to somehow manipulate that and use it to her own advantage. Heart pounding and breath sounding far too loud even to her own, Eris' mouth began to water. The promise of fresh hot blood drew near.

The mouse's body was going to miss her completely. A feeling of continued excitement and even a slight amount of confidence kept her mind alert and her smug mouth grinning. Because the mouse had lowered herself to the ground, she was now on a slightly lower level to the vermillion queen. Eris intended to take full advantage of the new height differences. The idiot girl now had almost caught up to The Empress, where she would go harmlessly sliding down past Eris' left side. The slide had all happened so fast that Eris barely had time to move out of the way, however now she was glad for the closeness. It would make her slightly instinctive, mostly blood crazed attack so much easier. The mouse's entire upper body was entirely armoured, except her ears. The ears were on offer to Eris, and boy did she like the sight of them. The Empress would use the mouse's speed to assist her attack, all she had to do was get a good hold on the closest ear - idiot girl's left ear - and pull. Still confident and excited by the promise of possible blood, Eris bent her neck and opened her mouth, teeth ready to receive the sweet, sweet gift. As the girl's upper body slid by, Eris remained calm, angled for attack and waited...until finally, the mouse's ear slid by. The Empress pounced into action, teeth protruding from her lips and blue eyes never leaving the target; Eris began attempting to grab the grey left ear and tear it completely from it's owner's body. Perhaps it would look nice as a pendant.

Words :: 756 [800 max] Post :: [1 | 3]
Thanks for clarifying Elsa's attack in the c-box! <3
Also did you want critique/comments on your posts? I don't remember if it was you who asked.
@[Elsa]
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Messages In This Thread
The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 03-08-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 03-10-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 03-11-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 03-16-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 04-25-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 03-19-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 10:20 AM