[JUDGED] The blood has run stale.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.
Her teeth clenched around their target, the warmth that radiated off of her ear filled the gaps that the chilling air had left. Joy, excitement and a new burst of confidence filled The Blood Empress. She had hit her target and boy was this ear going to look pretty hanging around her thin golden neck. Eris could feel the texture of the ear as her tongue brushed up against it, the fur ticked her tongue it's softness was delicious, a delicacy. The rough leathery taste of her alive and pulsing flesh, made the desire to taste the iron of blood filled Eris to the brim. It was almost about to spill over, to bust from her body, mind and emotions. Biting down harder, chaos' mistress pulled back, attempting to rip her ear off. The Empress believed that her grip had been strong enough and tense enough to rip the ear from the mouse's skull. Apparently she had been wrong. The ear tore from her mouth, still attached to the thick skull that belonged to the mouse, a gasp left Eris' mouth as the prize slid away from her grasp. Well if she couldn't have an ear as a pendant then perhaps she could wear the mouse's head. Angrily, Eris whipped her head around to continue watching the grey winged creature's slide, smirking when finally the mouse came to a stop. The dance wasn't going to end here, there was going to be more to come and blood would spill.

The mare started giggling as she rose, Eris just watched. For even The Queen Of The Mad had her own random fits of giggles, she knew to think nothing of them. Ocean blue eyes remained steady, watching the mouse's movements closely, letting her mad laugher just wash over her red haired head. Laughing would not make her fight any better. The grey mare moved quickly, raising herself up onto her back legs in an impressive rear. The close proximity of their bodies made it impossible for The Empress to completely block or doge this attack. Her face would not receive the hoof though, if her head received damage she could be knocked out, or worse killed. Coming back as a zombie would definitely kill her buzz. Forcing her legs through the snow, Eris made a short leap forward, trying to move out of the way as much as possible. The rather pretty hooves landed into her shoulder, their points pounding into her flesh, breaking the surface and allowing a few drops of crimson blood add colour to the snow around them. Pain erupted throughout her left shoulder and down some of her front left leg. A mistake she would learn from, the rage would continue to fuel her. The Empress hissed in annoyance while feeling the glory of the mortal weakness. Her mouth set itself in a hard line, fury nearly tipped her over the edge. The pain slowly - ever so slowly, began to dull and numb. Eris would take it in her stride, other would whine about it. The Goddess of discord had no use for showing pain.

The mare landed back down in the snow making it difficult for Eris to plant another attack. The armour she had stolen covered almost her whole body. Except her legs, ears, snout, top of her neck and where her tail began. New target acquired. The mouse would look rather hideous without a tail, wouldn't she. Grinning, the golden mare sprung into action, her now sore shoulder slowed her down slightly, but The Empress gritted her teeth and pushed herself through the pain. Bounding through the snow, Eris rushed down past the mouse's left hand side, her speed aiding her through the knee deep snow. Spinning around quickly, turning the surrounding snow to muddy ice as she did, Eris now stood behind the mouse, her jaws wrenched open ready to attack. Turning her head to look around to the left, The Empress was ready. Quickly, Eris descended onto the mouse's tail. Eris waned to pull the hair out from her tail, rip the bones out through the hair if she could. The mouse needed to be served pain, she needed to experience what happened when she decided to fight a goddess. And not just any goddess, The goddess of chaos, discord and destruction. For Eris' cataclysm was coming and this mouse was the first one to experience it.

Words :: 735 [800 max] Post :: [2 | 3]
@[Elsa]
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Messages In This Thread
The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 03-08-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 03-10-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 03-11-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 03-16-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 04-25-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 03-19-2014, 05:39 PM