[JUDGED] The blood has run stale.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.
Teeth closed around empty air, as the tail was pulled away from her mouth. A few hairs lightly whipped Eris across the face, the pretty tail would be staying in place for today. Furiously, The Empress watched the tail be ripped away from her. Although she did not follow through with the attack, no instead she simply paused as the mouse slipped away from her grips once again. Choas' mistress seethes utterly enraged with herself, the willing little mouse was much better than she had cause to expect. The Legatus of The Falls growled a low, savaged and exhausted sound. One last attack, one last attempt to take the blood of the pitiful creature that had so far mostly managed to escape her. For it was not enough to just hit the target, no. The blood had to flow and spill for The Empress before she would even be ready to finish this fight. Her emotions pounded through her quickly; fear, anger and the unquenchable thirst for the pretty crimson drops that she knew lurked under the pale coat of the little mouse. Smiling at a brand new spark of energy, Eris turned to attack the mouse again...only...something was different. The grounds she had been fighting upon had been turned to a muddy playground...only now where she stood it was changing.

While The Empress remained behind Elsa, for a moment her blue orbs dropped from the form of her opponent and studied the ground. The ice spike that began to erupt from the ground was a terrifying sight. Only Eris did not feel the need to stick around and examine it closely while it speared her. Instead The Empress bunched up muscles up for a split second before releasing them and springing froward, managing to completely avoid the dagger of ice. Weak as she was, once The Empress slammed back onto the ground her legs gave way to her weight. Stumbling and struggling to remain upright, chaos' mistress managed to wobble away from the known danger. Turning to look over her shoulder, blue orbs studied the sharp, jagged and deadly lances of frozen water. Smirking at her own good fortune, The Empress turned her whole body now, ready to press her advantage and wanting to take the little mouse by surprise. Now The Blood Empress faced Elsa's left hand side. With a single battle cry, she flew towards the little mouse. Eris wanted to rip, bruise, bleed and destroy the one who was bold enough to send magic at her. Was this new bitter rage because she realised that this pathetic soul had magic an she did not? Perhaps.

Rushing forward towards the pale grey left side of the stupid little mouse, The Empress prepared herself of attack. Movement caused her body to ache, the pain screamed all over her body; but it was not enough to deter Eris from her new battle plan. The desire for the blood to spill burned within her far too brightly, it could not be ignored. She wanted to pound in those ribs for the mouse, crush her barrel into a messy shape that had no hope of ever being fixed. Charging through the mess they had made of the ground, The Empress looked to finish this battle...and fast. Coming short just a few steps away from Elsa's side, chaos' mistress slammed on the brakes. Then, while her body still had the momentum, The Creator of Anarchy picked up her front hooves and made aim for the left hand ribs that belonged to her unfortunate target. Their height difference meant Eris had to stretch a little higher than she liked, which in turn exposed her belly. Making sure to point her deadly hooves as to try and enter through the mouses' flesh as well, the attack was bloody; collateral damage was always better. That was what her father had taught her. Through the air she flew, aiming, hoping and praying that the little mouse before her would escape this attack. For The Empress wanted it to be the last attack, the final blow to be made in this battle.

Words :: 689 [800 max] Post :: [3 | 3]
@[Elsa]
Thank you so much Klare for giving me extra time!
Just your closing defence and we are done.
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Messages In This Thread
The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 03-08-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 03-10-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 03-11-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 03-16-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 04-25-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 03-19-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 10:20 AM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Official - 05-04-2014, 11:41 AM