the Rift

[OPEN] Unite and Spread the Heart Apart [Herd Meeting]

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

Finally the caves were behind him, far behind him indeed. Snow licked gracefully upon his cloven dishes, Something he had longed for since entering the caves. Those had really taken it's toll upon the beast. His calm manor upturned by a simple labyrinth of caves. Never again would he seek refuse inside the caves. No matter what lay at hand. The hairy Beast would simply face the matter eye to eye.
A white blanket of cold embraced him with open arms. The grin once lost, now found its place back upon his features, The sheer brightness didn't even seem to hurt his eyes, but instead helped him to see again. The world was splendid, even if there was something different about these lands now, something dark still lingered in the distance. Possibly left over from whatever plague had swept over Helovia. And even through all of that, he managed to find his way back home.
Stood upon the entrance, his mind remembered the time he first ever arrived at the place. He wasn't alone that time, Arah and Torleik had guided him there, shown him the way from within the thresholds and since then he had not seen either. In fact he had not seen many of his herd at all since the darkness had spread. But he had heard of the gatherings going back on, everyone was slowly returning to their home regions.

He past through the arch, moving with a slow grace to him. Beowulf never saw the need to rush, he took his time, taking in everything around him as he did so. The beast swore to never leave the snow capped mountains ever again. They were his home as much as his true home was, now.
He felt a wave of security rush over him as soon as he stepped hoove upon the Basin grounds. Excitement flooded through his veins, his speed; for once in his life, quickened. He was home, where family waited for him. Or so he desperately hoped they were. He missed Arah, Torleik, Illynx. The only few he had met so far. Even if the man did not see them as friends, he had missed their company. They were family to him, no matter how little time he'd actually spent in the Basin. But now that would change. He was back, for good.
Then something twitched inside of him. Quinn. He had made a friend in the caves. Met someone he could actually be himself around and now, she was gone. Would he ever see her again? How long would that time be before he did. Now he felt suddenly torn.

Voice's wavered in the cool breeze as the beast moved closer to the circle. Others just joining, could be seem vaguely through the wind tossed snow. Something fluttered inside his stomach the closer he got to the herd. There were many more there than he actually knew, and only two he could call by name. Where was Arah? He wondered. If anything had happened to her, he would not be too happy about that. Even if he did not show much friendship towards the lady, he cared about those in the herd as much as everyone else potentially did. They were family to him and that meant he had to protect each and every one.
He stepped into the meeting, possibly a little late, but the conversion was still in progress. There were many here indeed he did not know. But at the same time, it was a small group. Perhaps now was his time to get to know all that called this place home. Orange orbs fell upon the dark stallion. Torleik, stood closest to the front, where the lady Illynx took her position. He had met her briefly upon entering and joining the herd, but never had it gone much further. Now was his chance to show himself a worthy herd mate. one that wasn't just all fur.
Though a solider he was not, fighting was clearly not in his blood. But instead persuasion of words and looks where part of his charm. Perhaps he could be of use in guarding the entrance.
"I am happy to be back and call these mountains my home." he spoke with a bow of his cranium, minding others as he did and speaking only when those had finished. "I will gladly help in anyway possible, but I will not fight. It's against my ways and I apologize greatly for that. Though instead I can be of help in guarding the ways. I believe my size can be of use in that area" He was indeed the largest of all that had gathered here. Some found him rather taunting, almost like the troll under the bridge.
Beowulf would be of any service they so wanted of him.

"Speech"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unite and Spread the Heart Apart [Herd Meeting] - by Valhalia - 03-17-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Unite and Spread the Heart Apart [Herd Meeting] - by Beowulf - 03-20-2014, 08:07 AM