the Rift

[OPEN] Unite and Spread the Heart Apart [Herd Meeting]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
ULRIK & KIRCHOFF
Each point in space (and time) is associated with a vector that determines what force a moving charge would experience.

No other voices mattered in this palaver save for that of d'Artagnan. Ulrik heard his words, heard the intention and his bronze eyes glinted madly with consuming anger he rarely felt. The tall, muscular stallion's lips curled back from his pale teeth as his ears tilted against his skull, tail flashing angrily at his hocks. Knitting? And what, pray tell, did the good doctor do? Ulrik would knit the fucker a noose so he could further hang himself on his words. The irony would be beautiful.

Unable to contain his anger, even after Illynx stood up for him and his creations, the Engineer kept his hooves firmly rooted to the ground, afraid that they may carry him into battle otherwise. "Coming from the first to kneel at the hooves of an equine in the Throat battle, your words have no weight," he spat, remembering that pathetic fight in which d'Artagnan fell and then Psyche. "Go beg for followers, since it's what you do best. I shall knit with Farenjer and engineer the sentinels."

Ulrik cast an angry glance at his cousin, Illynx and Deimos before turning his back on the doctor and stalking to go mine, a rather useful task. The battle for the Dragon's Throat had been a disaster, such a disaster that Ulrik had simply walked away from his opponent, not stupid enough to fight a losing campaign. Psyche, in all of her brilliance, had pushed this, and the rest of them fell like dominoes with d'Artagnan at the head.

[[lol Ulrik is a little butthurt]]

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unite and Spread the Heart Apart [Herd Meeting] - by Valhalia - 03-17-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Unite and Spread the Heart Apart [Herd Meeting] - by Ulrik - 04-07-2014, 11:18 AM