the Rift

[OPEN] [Group 1] Icky tar

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

What had been attempted had failed, leaving only scorches on the sides of the beasts. With a heavy sigh, I race forward, frosted sand churning beneath my weight as I lunge for the beast before me, swinging around my horn, dancing feet before the tar monster. My steps are light and delicate as I parade around the beast, dark feathers crackling with red electricity as I swing my forelegs up from the ground. Sparks jump about madly, lingering on the surface of my hooves or just a few moments.

Spinning around I let my back hooves kick out towards the tar creature, sweat beading against my neck. I see the child approaching the beast, a feeling of despair twisting my gut into a knot, making me lunge forward and leave the scorched blob behind. My eyes befall the other girl of lightning, watching her for just a moment before drawing my eyes back to the pale boy with a deep feeling of fear crawling into my gut. Pushing these aside, I leave the boy to his devices and throw myself back at the monster I had turned away from.

I charge the beast, horn lowered to try and pierce its skin, maybe stab its heart (if it had one). I throw my head back up and rear, electricity crackling up my crimson hoof as I try to hit the monster with it. This much physical labor was causing me to begin to breathe heavily, lungs burning as I scream out of pure rage, all this pent up anger from Mother abandoning me, Father abandoning me, Mother and Father leaving me, Azarel happening, Father dying, Mother going insane— all of it just— spills out into my attacks. I'm sobbing as I throw my hooves towards the beast, pain and rage creating harmony within me, tears streaming from my face as I sprint towards the next creature, paying no heed to anything but the tar beast.

Do you see me now, Daddy?! I scream within my head, opening my wings and soaring above the tar beast. Are you proud of me now?! I lift myself higher, several strides above the beast, tilting down and tucking in my wings. I descend faster and faster, my tears streaming down my face as I aim myself for the tar beast below me, breathing in deeply as I come closer to it. Whether I hit it or not— I pray I do.

"blah blah blah."

ooc: hope this is ok. :3 Des kinda started using the monsters as punching bags... or massive stress balls. cx
word count: 412

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
[Group 1] Icky tar - by Random Event - 03-09-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: [Group 1] Icky tar - by Azulee - 03-09-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: [Group 1] Icky tar - by Destry - 03-09-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: [Group 1] Icky tar - by Kari - 03-09-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: [Group 1] Icky tar - by Random Event - 03-13-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: [Group 1] Icky tar - by Kari - 03-14-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: [Group 1] Icky tar - by Destry - 03-15-2014, 04:16 PM