the Rift

[OPEN] [Group 3] Murky water

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
Before I had time to wrap my mind around the task the Turtle gave all of us, Hotaru was already within a group and I had to pick a different one. I had met Arah a few other times, so I decided to follow her and two others towards a place I had yet to see. My golden orbs glittered curiously when we reached the pool and Rotunda. The small smile on my face turned to a frown when I saw the infected waters and oily black creatures lurking within them. I listen to Arah's plan, and watch her make her net. "I'm not a crafter, but I might be able to make a wall of sorts with my magic, in the water? Do you need any help with that, Arah?" I offer quietly.

I turn to watch the other pegasus make an ice box, hoping that she successfully caught some of those creatures. "Maybe we can trap the rest by using Arah's net and we can build a barrier with your ice, or rocks, or something of the sorts? Maybe if possible, a barrier where we can push it in and confine them to one space so it's easier?" I say, voicing the thoughts running through my head. "I can also help electrify the water with my magic to kill them." I answer after the gold and bay unicorn, nodding.

I play with my northern lights, testing it out as a wall. Anything that touches it will regret coming close, so possibly if I tried it out in the water. I move over to the edge of the waters and the northern lights drift along before slithering into the water and forming a barrier of sorts. "I can push this forward and see if the fish shy away from it," I say to the others, but wait to see if they have any other ideas. "We are also going to need to figure out a way to purify the water after the.. fish are dead. Maybe through electrifying it, or using moss, or even possibly replacing it with some of your ice?" I ask them, turning my eyes between each as I try and brainstorm ways to fix my home.

[ ooc ; I'm so so sorry for the wait! Vacation makes me busy busy. I understand if I'm not allowed to participate further, but I hope so~ ]

venomxbaby | solarka-stock | featherstockimages@ da
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
[Group 3] Murky water - by Random Event - 03-09-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Arah - 03-09-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Arah - 03-15-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Elsa - 03-09-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Illynx - 03-10-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Irrydae - 03-11-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Random Event - 03-13-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Elsa - 03-14-2014, 09:38 AM