the Rift

[OPEN] [Group 3] Murky water

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
I glance at the others, listening to the other pegasus as she inquires about replenishing the water if we were to remove it. Golden eyes watch the waters carefully and slowly the murk starts to harden, 'Try electrifying it! If they break the ice, we can at least try to stun or kill them!' I flinch slightly at the girl's screech, my eyes flicking to her quickly. I am pleased that Arah says something as well about it to the girl, but my own words slip out "We must act quickly, and calmly." I stare at the hardening surface of the water for a second as the one Arah called Illynx sends electricity towards it. I snap back my wings before quickly snapping them forward, stardust hurling towards the water and crackling. 'Hey Star and Deer.' Golden eyes peer at the white pegasus, and as Arah introduces herself, I do after "Irrydae." I turn away from her to send more of my stardust into the waters and I hear Arah's voice again, 'Do not go into the water Irrydae, you'll be electrocuted.' I nod, even though I already knew that. It probably would have been better to tell me that as a kid, though.

I am happy to help Arah, at her request. I trod over to her net, admiring it silently as I pick up one end with it in my mouth while more of my northern lights drifts over to the water and spills into it, trying to penetrate and stop the hardening. I heft the net over with Arah and toss it as she does and quietly murmur "Let me know if you need any more help." I work quickly on scattering my stardust all over the water, hoping that with it's ability to drain energy, it will do so to the fish and whatever was causing it to harden. I work swiftly with both of my magics, trying to spread it out evenly before I turn to Illynx, though it could be a question for all: "Do you think we should try and attack it evenly or concentrate on one spot?"

I shift over to Arah, standing closely to her before I say more that has come to my head. "Should we try and trick it to stop, or believe that we left?" I whisper to her, and not to keep my plan secret from the other two, but from the waters that seemed to have a mind of it's own. "Or do you think it'll be able to see past that?" I finish while eyeing the waters suspiciously.

[ ooc ; GAH I think I actually got it in on time? If not, I'm terrible :x.. I just got back from vacation late last night so I swear it won't be a problem anymore~ ]

venomxbaby | solarka-stock | featherstockimages@ da
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
[Group 3] Murky water - by Random Event - 03-09-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Arah - 03-09-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Arah - 03-15-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Elsa - 03-09-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Illynx - 03-10-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Irrydae - 03-11-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Random Event - 03-13-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: [Group 3] Murky water - by Elsa - 03-14-2014, 09:38 AM