the Rift

Whisper of the Wind(Introduction for Rehovah)OPEN

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark

Tingal
Be Different, Be Unique

The stallion thought hard, he did not know which herd he was willing to join. Maybe being an outcast was a good choice? But his strong figure would surely help any herd he joined. The stallion nodded."Then we should head out soon. You have no need to gallop along beside me, as I am swift."The stallions lips quivered, he wanted to add,"From my tiger blood."But he didn't. He didn't like talking about his tiger blood.

The stallion could hear the birds within the forest. They chirped and squawked, some of the smaller birds' high pitched chirps irritated his sensitive ears. His nose could smell the horses within the forest, the trees' different saps twisted together, drifting up his nose. The grass and flowers were the strongest scents, his nose flaring and twitching as the smells were sucked up his nose.

The stallion then noticed the detail in the wings at the white mare's sides. He marveled at every feather, every curve of the wing. He blinked, and looked back at the mare.
"Shall we begin our journey to the Throat?"The stallion asked, his muscles aching to gallop.

Word Count: 192
OOC:
Action
Thoughts
"Speech"

Messages In This Thread
Whisper of the Wind(Introduction for Rehovah)OPEN - by Rehovah - 08-17-2012, 12:48 PM
RE: Whisper of the Wind(Introduction for Rehovah)OPEN - by Rehovah - 08-17-2012, 02:49 PM
RE: Whisper of the Wind(Introduction for Rehovah)OPEN - by Tingal - 08-17-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Whisper of the Wind(Introduction for Rehovah)OPEN - by Rehovah - 08-17-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: Whisper of the Wind(Introduction for Rehovah)OPEN - by Rehovah - 08-18-2012, 08:02 AM
RE: Whisper of the Wind(Introduction for Rehovah)OPEN - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 11:02 AM