the Rift

[OPEN] infinitudes, sheba

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adele's eyes open slowly at the sound of hoofbeats. She flicked a redden ear towards the new creature gawking at her. She was starting to get used to others having such a reaction when they see her outlandish appearance. It wasn't as if she cared - she was gifted with odd looks and she liked them. It made her stand out from the crowd.
The stranger is elegant, horned, ivory like Vera, though this new being did not have the same snow-like appearance. That didn't stop her from being anything less than refined.
Adele stood, silent, watching the mare sort her composure. She stepped forward, eyeing Vera. The little reptile offered her a chirp of greeting, pale eyes carefully observing the horned. Their past experiences with these creatures hadn't exactly been all smiles and giggles. More like hissing and demented, methodical laughs.
“Good morning,” the mare said. She might've meant the words, but she certainly didn't sound too enthusiastic about spending the morning with Adele. Nevertheless, the red and blue mare appreciated her lack of interest in her appearance. The stranger's gaze was focused upon her face, not her flaming hair or diamond-like hooves. It made her feel somewhat normal, accepted, even. Therefor, the unicorn certainly deserved a bit of kindness.
"It is, isn't it?" Adele said with enthusiasm, a smile leaping to her lips. Her eyes danced, excited to be encountering a fresh face. "I'm Adele, and that's my dragon - my bonded, Vera," the mare said with as much vigor behind the words as the last sentence as Vera chirped cheerfully at the sound of her name.
"What's your name? Where are you from?" Adele questioned with intense sincerity. A new person meant new things to learn about said person. Why pass up such an opportunity? Especially when the new person wasn't treating her like an alien.

--

@[Sheba]

blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-09-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Sheba - 03-09-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Sheba - 03-11-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Sheba - 03-19-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-09-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-11-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-30-2014, 11:03 PM