the Rift

[DROP] Returning To The Light

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Defying gravity is what I do. After all, gravity cannot hold my body tightly to the ground when evil things come. I can fly at cloud level, far from the earth... far from flightless friends. That is the very reason I don't live on the white clouds and dance around them like a fairy. Today, I shall land and converse around. Maybe I can meet some new friends. How much fun would that be?

I descend from the sun-kissed heavens because something draws me. My conscience telling me to land and explore around. As I near the snowy floor, I see a circle of green just ahead. Does the grass grow here even if there is snow? Is that the one spot on Helovia that doesn't die just because it's cold outside? The only reason I'm not in a heap of dead fur, is because I have a thick coat, and look like a stuffed animal.

At least I am cuddly looking.

I hear the snow crunch under my hooves. The clean smell of the air starts to fade more and more every few seconds. A smell of earth fills the air and I instantaneously remember the God of The Earth. After a stallion who's name I do not know, attacked me and nearly ripped my wing off, the stallion dubbed Earth King (in my mind, at least), healed me with an ease. There is a chance my wound could've got infected-- I might have died, but I didn't. Perhaps by chance, I ran into the large king, but I am thankful to whatever lured me towards him.

My gait slows to a halt in front of the large stallion. I cannot help,but stare like a deer in headlights. I am frozen with shock, relief, and discomfort. I'd never been alone with a god before. Will he be mad I intruded on his privacy? I see Note with him,but ignore the stallion to the best of my ability, for our last encounter was.. awkward.

I did not know the answer yet, but I was anxious. Every second I was there alone with him (and Note), my heart thumped faster and faster. I unfroze for a second and I opened my lips and spoke to the deity. "King of the Earth, your majesty..." My body starts to lower. One leg extended out, the other curved neatly under me. I bow for the god. As my body starts to rise after a few seconds, I resume speaking. "I do not know much about you, but I do know I am grateful for you healing me about a season and a half ago. I am eternally indebted to you." The amulet I wear around my neck is not his, if it was.. I would gift it to him. I have nothing to offer the god, but my gratitude. "I am forever loyal to you, God of the Earth." Standing straight and proud for him, I offer him a soft smile.

Once I finished, I realized how cheesy that must have sounded. How many horses fawn over him with words of intelligence and grace? Probably a lot. I thank him with words of... cheesy-ness. I look over the god, for any signs of acknowledgement. That is when I notice his large and beautiful wings. Muscular and powerful, he must fly great distances. "I like your feathers. Could I have one?" Immediately after I say it, I want to take it back. I must sound like a child to the giant god. I would love one of his feathers, but a feather from a god? Not very likely. My smile changes from confident to slightly embarrassed. I can play the 'I'm still sorta new here' card, and maybe... get away without looking too stupid. "Wait, sorry. Never mind I asked that.." I still wanted one, but I highly doubted he'd give one to me, of all horses.

Little, special, me!

ooc:;
I asked rayo if I could ask a god for one of their feathers without it being on my wishlist and without having to quest for it, and she said yes.. so. I did >:D Now, this is kinda just like a post of aurelia watching earth god's niceness and embarrassing herself. Earth god [b]does not[b] have to give her a feather of his, only if he pleases! :D <3

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO QUEST FOR IF I GET PICKED:
::[Custom Item | Removable armor. Must have wing part on to call the armor to her.]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Returning To The Light - by God of the Earth - 03-09-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Note - 03-09-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Note - 03-16-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Aurelia - 03-09-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Cashmere - 03-10-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Tyradon - 03-10-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Kahlua - 03-10-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by God of the Earth - 03-14-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Tyradon - 03-16-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Aurelia - 03-16-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Kahlua - 03-16-2014, 09:50 PM