the Rift

[OPEN] Kill My Weakness[Moon Goddess]

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie
The spider crawled out of the caves, tired and broken. Jorogumo moved with her head held low and had no particular destination. A sigh passed from her lips as she found herself within a foreign and worn down place. Her head cocked and she looked at the various shrines before her. Were they for gods or spirits? Perhaps for both. The child approached one and looked at it for a moment in silence.

"I don't really know how you feel about prayers.. So I'm sorry about bothering you," She wasn't entirely sure what else there was to say. "If you don't like prayer it's okay to not listen, I just need to talk." First she looked around to ensure that no unwanted faces lurked about in the darkness. Even if the goddess did listen why would it listen to her? No ever listened to her. She was a child meant to be seen and not heard.

"I'm young and I've been left alone and literally devoured. Because I'm a child, everyone thinks I'm nothing. I want to be something more. I want to show everyone I'll be something to be feared." Jorogumo
held her head up high despite all the pain weighing her down. "Can you make me a force to be reckoned with? Can you make me the spider instead of the fly?" A sigh passed from her lips and she shook her head. If no mortal cared why would a god? There was still hope though. Perhaps they would be different than all the rest.

[Using my VotG pass for [Dark] - A bite that releases a necrosis toxin into the victim]

Icon by Bronzehalo

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

There was no sound at the Veins of the Gods. Not even the gentlest breeze stirred the ashes settled among the shrines. It was cold, a bitter winter's day. The Goddess did not expect company, but it was there all the same. A young filly had picked her way across the desolate land and halted, looking lost, before their shrines. She began to speak. The Goddess listened, though a part of her wished to ignore the silly creature. After all, the mortal was one of her brother's, not one of hers - why should she help the girl? Wasn't this one his problem? But something in the filly's words struck a chord in the Goddess's heart, and as the filly finished speaking, she came.

A breeze, called forth from nothing, stirred through the filly's banner, pulling with it a dark mist. The fog congealed, creating the form of the Goddess, and shortly thereafter she stood staring at the young mortal before her, her head cocked to one side and her lips pursed in thought. "Jorogumo," she said, her voice silvery and light. "You are not one of my followers - why would I help you?" The question was airy, distant, as though she couldn't care less for the answer. A moment passed as the Goddess watched the girl. She grew impatient. She continued on.

"You are brave, young one," the goddess cooed, her silver banner wavering in the winds she had borne. "You harbor anger and resentment in your soul, but you do not let it define you. You can use it, you know - to hurt people. And that's what you want, isn't it, darling?" She laughed then, a high, tinkling sound, like bells. A cruel grin stretched over her maw. "Perhaps you shall have what you desire. But I need something from you first, my dear. Go forth from this land. Bring me four different poisons, one from each herd. Then, you may have what you desire." She began to fade, but not before the winds ran through Jorogumo's mane again, as though caressing her.

"blah blah blah."

Jorogumo must travel to each of the four herdlands and return with one poison from each. This can be in the form of poisonous flora or fauna. Good luck!