the Rift

[OPEN] Skinny Dipping

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

The entire wound up emotions I had of harming the individual had cascaded away fading into the sound of the roaring ocean as its waves hissed against the white grain that dotted the beach. What was this, strange feeling that was washing over my physique, pushing my skin against that of the other? They would call it; comfort the act of feeling safe, wanted and unafraid. At least, that’s what I took it as, my trembling muscles damning me for setting foot in the ocean; that I could only swear was warmer before I walked out of it, maybe it was just the numbness of the cold.

Lobes perked to the sound of his companion’s meow, pools of silver lining turn to reflect upon the beautiful creature. I pondered for a moment, wondering what mastery this stallion would have to acquire to tame such an animal. It was very strange the way nature worked sometimes, carnivores hooking up and bonding with herbivores, then again I constantly have to remember and remind myself this is a world where equine have horns protruding from their skull, and wings of all shapes and sizes that lay upon their shoulders. And here I was nothing special, just a pretty face with a wicked smile.

Don’t mention it. His response to my gratitude and his genuine look that lay deep within emerald chambers would have probably caused any other mare to blush, and break under pressure. I was close, I will never admit I was, but the blush lay dormant behind painted skin quivering under the moon light. I was fortunate, that he wasn’t some rebel out to attack me, or had a thirst for blood. I wouldn’t be able to defend myself without a rush of adrenaline; the bitter cold would toss me off guard, chattering teeth being my only defense.

My eyes casted down upon the dimming sands, the moonlight the only guide in the dark as I gaze upon his glinting hooves, his legs painted in the deepest of blacks standing out against our grain platform. Thank you. I said nothing, I didn’t have too. This stranger’s embrace was more… welcoming now. Pools closed for a moment, as a deep chill caused me to cringe as I tried to force it at bay; suddenly I feel warmth upon the back of my neck. Hooves bared into the sands, legs stiffen in place as my head was level with the horizon. I’m fairly sure my eyes had become the size of the moon when I felt his warm breath upon my wingless painted shoulders.

Oh my gods, what is he doing?! I’m not sure Morana. What help are you? My mind was racing, almost as if I was arguing with myself, but it was mothers voice. What do I do!? I tensed my muscles, feeling them pull and flex under the skin. Marbled pendulum swishing against my hocks, flinging water droplets from its tips as it lashed upon my sides. Kind as it may be, had gone from comfortable to very alarming. Maybe he wants to cover you. Well that narrows it down, what exactly do you mean by cover? Lobes quietly dropped to my skull, a deep breath rising and falling within my lungs as I remained placed, and completely vulnerable.

You’re really cold. A soft snort vibrated through plush velvet nostrils as my nape arched with shivering elegance, muscles still tight, as I’m doing my best to force myself to relax. His inquiry about where I was from, caused me to raise a brow. I paused -mid breath, almost perplexed in what to say. Did I mention my birth home, or the fact that Hector was the only one that ever mentioned a herd land to me? Tongue lapped through rose lips, as I thought for a moment on what to say, allowing him to hold his rather, alarming but... charming embrace. What was the name of that herd he talked about? I mused for a moment, and flicked sorrel lobes forth as it came to me. ”Dragons Throat.” I think I blurted out, almost joyful that I remembered the damn name, almost completely for a moment, forgetting the cold grasp of winter. It was rather crazy, that I had been here for weeks, but only knew a couple of horses.

Fondly, my mind lures on the mysterious flame-kissed stallion of the desert, was it warm there now? Maybe this stallion, Note, did he come from the throat? ”I’m fairly new here; don’t know much about the wonders Helovia holds.” I gave a half smile, obviously not so sure about its inhabitants either. ”And what of you and your Companion? Do you hail from the throat as well?” My pools, hopeful wondering if this land was filled with Pegasus and Hybrids, as that is all I have seen thus far, save for the rebel equine family I have acquired.. but that is another story.

Tags: @[Note]
Words: 831
oOc: (sorry so long, muse burst0 Who knows where it might lead. xD
Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Messages In This Thread
Skinny Dipping - by Morana - 03-11-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-13-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-16-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-17-2014, 11:39 PM