the Rift

[OPEN] Skinny Dipping

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

It was strange for Note to have someone so wound around his hooves. He was the puppet-master in this charade, free to do whatever he wanted to with the mare. Perhaps even more strange was that he only wanted to keep her warm, make sure she was safe. The vulnerability of her situation was purely amusing, though. Maybe he just had a thing for pretty girls and he just never noticed it before.
Morana was alarmed by his touch, causing a soft smile to dance upon his lips. It was as if she had never known the touch of another being. He supposed there was a first time for everything, including a simple, non-romantic hug.
Non-romantic.
An embrace, even the most elementary ones, had affection behind them, didn't they? Theirs was brought out of a dire situation, a share of warmth at the least. Or so he thought. It was a confusing idea to ponder, so he left it alone, reveling in the touch itself instead of the feelings behind it.
Note, practically drowning in his own confusion, shifted his muzzle up to the mare's nape, watching her reaction with wide, amused, sharp green orbs. He couldn't help but utter a soft laugh at her, the girl was way out of her element.
Her nape was tense, every other muscle in her body was as well. He was trying to push the mare close to the edge without sending her tumbling over it. A tense, uncomfortable, awestruck reaction was exactly what he had been looking for. At least he knew the boundaries that came with her ordinary standards.
”Dragons Throat.”
Note's brow raised slightly at the answer. It certainly wasn't what he was expecting. To his recollection, there was an entire oasis in the Throat, complete with a large pond he had bathed in many times, especially during Frostfall when most springs were freezing, while the desert supplied a bit more warmth than that.
She had to be lying. Why lie about your allegiance? It was strange, perplexing to the stallion, but he didn't question her. Not yet, anyways.
”I’m fairly new here; don’t know much about the wonders Helovia holds.” Had she never set foot in her own herd? There was a fairly warm pond there...
”And what of you and your Companion? Do you hail from the throat as well?”
She was probably lying. Should he? No, of course not. He wasn't a liar.
"I was born to rogues outside of Helovia, came here a couple years ago, joined the Throat, yes, it was there I met Sabel," Note pondered for a moment before deciding that was correct. "I left, now I'm a part of the World's Edge," The stallion finished, giving her a lopsided grin. Little did she know the suspicions Note had conjured about the girl.
"I know my memory isn't the sharpest, but isn't there a pond of sorts in the Throat?" Note inquired, the devious grin still plastered upon his lips, "I'd think it'd be a warmer place to bathe, Morana."
He tried his best not to sound accusing, more curious than anything. It would be a shame to run off the mare this early in their encounter. They were just getting started.

--

@[Morana]

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
Skinny Dipping - by Morana - 03-11-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-13-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-16-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-17-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-18-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 04-08-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Morana - 03-16-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Morana - 03-17-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Morana - 03-18-2014, 01:24 AM