the Rift

[OPEN] Skinny Dipping

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

Cold and shivering I stood there like a long lost helpless filly. The heartbeat of the stallion echoed in my mind as I remained helpless to my own demise. I couldn’t help but wonder what was going through his mind as I thought of my history with stallions; Most of the time their mind was set on one thing and that one thing alone right? They were typical, disgusting yet powerful beings that needed what little respect they could muster. So I allowed him to touch me, to feel my skin against his own.

As Note told his story of birth, and that he did indeed come from the throat I let a smile curve upon my pale lips. Tingling spine rippled through my thick muscle tone as I kindly sidestepped from his embrace with a blush. I don’t believe you. Just a little flirtation goes a long way mother, isn’t that what you taught me? Crystal eyes glanced upon his feline companion, tiara tilting in wonder as I have never really understood companionship between equines and animals.

I snapped back to reality, as he talked about a pond in the dragon’s throat. I turned to glance upon his eyes, my questioning look would probably appear puzzling to him. ”I have yet to find my way to the Throat since the Caves.” My voice a little sharper, but still kind as I turned and gazed upon the ocean, once again embracing its enticing beauty. It called to me, maybe it was my unicorn side kicking in. ”I’m sure you’re right though, I’ll be sure to think of you when I find it.” I finished with a rather seductive grin.

My shivering coat, glinting against the moonlight made me look like a dual toned gem. I would have to return here during the summer months, to bathe in the oceans glory and to feel its power pulsing against my skin. Lobes fell back, the curvature of my neck arched delicately as damp silks rippled with the chilling sea breeze. Charming fellow, what was it you were speaking of a moment ago, Worlds Edge? A single hoof melted into the sands as I leaned closer once again.

”I thought the heat of the Desert would suit me, rather excited to venture there. But the Worlds Edge? Why ever did you leave your home?” I questioned, perhaps it was being too personal; I wouldn’t shun him should he decide not to answer me. Instead, I gave him a quivering grin and awaited his answer.

Tags: @[Note]
Words: 426
oOc: Sorry for the wait. <3
Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Messages In This Thread
Skinny Dipping - by Morana - 03-11-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-13-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-16-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-17-2014, 11:39 PM