the Rift

[OPEN] Skinny Dipping

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

I couldn’t help but stand shivering in the moon light, I’m sure I looked like a cold wet mess to this stallion and I’d never admit how embarrassed I felt, then again I’m sure my mingling eyes that glittered with the satisfaction of strange company would tell that for me. We had only been standing near one another for moments, and time was ticking slowly. This smooth liquid motion of glancing over the others body that stood before me was nice to say the least. But our distance was broken with one rapid motion of the bay, his lips to my delicate lobes. His voice like wine, and my body trembled but not from the cold this time. His voice caused my body to tremble and melt into butter. It was sweet, in a morbid way and I wanting nothing more. He made a fair point, no need to imagine a stud when one is whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

Crystal pools shimmered with delight as his wings brushed across my spine, I should be so off put by this but something has me so shaken up I can’t even move away from his butter seeping lips. My question though, seemed to bring another emotion to his chiseled face, once charming eyes turned away and gazed dully into the ocean. Did I say something wrong? Be careful Morana, you don’t know the history of this being. To be fair mother, I don’t think he knows mine either. And it was true, I highly doubted this stallion would assume I had killed before. I was too young, to beautiful to have a dark side, right?

I loved the Throat, the God of the Sun. I was happy there. I had a mate, she was unable to love me for long then her new fuckdoll kicked me out. His words stung as his voice began to deepen and sharpen like a blade to the heart. For a moment I didn’t dwell on the fact of his love life- but this is the second time I’ve heard someone speak of these “Gods” and I just couldn’t bring myself to think they do walk these lands among us. Rather silly, and ignorant. There are Gods sure- but I don’t find any reason to praise and bow down to them.

I remained still as lobes of auburn twisted back against my silken wet strands that fell over my face and down my neck. His wing sliding away from me as I gazed at him, his motions angry and agitated as moved away from me. Muzzle lifted as a muffled sound escaped my lips softly in question, but I dare not speak as the events before me unfold so quickly I’m stricken with confusion. His wings quickly caught flame as from tip to joint as he paced before me. The magnificent glow flickering within my eyes as lobes lifted and fixed upon him. The sands at his feet, his legs and body all aglow with the fire light, his pausing motion causing me to snap out of my fixation with his burning wings and snap back to his enraged pools.

His words, spoke of his opportunity of battle for his love, I have heard of this before and found no surprise within it. All the while the stallion spoke, I couldn’t help but feel for the feline upon his back, her claws lodged into his skin in terror. His following question was one I could not answer as I have never loved, nor do I know what love really is. I did feel for this stallion though- through all the excitement dare I say I was starting to grow rather uneasy. Thunder and shocks of electricity shattered across the sky with the sound of his angry voice. Blinding bolts kissing the sands with deadly precision, my lips parted with the shivering mention of his name. I was drowned out by thunder as he continued before I could answer. His relationship had failed him, and his heart wounded by its false cause. I breathed deep, snorting the crisp air from my lungs and upon my iced lips. Tiara jerked toward the heavens as lightning struck before me and upon the sands at his feet. He held a dangerous magic, and it was raging out of control. My heart raced, as I stepped to the side the loud crack of thunder ringing within my ears, head lowering to the sands in mercy of its wrath.

And Just as quickly as it came, the inferno subsided and the flashes of lightning vanished. But my ears throbbed, as I cringed and gazed upon him with pity. Poor thing, I would have never known he loved someone else by the way he was brushing against me moments ago. I’m Sorry His voice I could hardly make out through the church bells going off within my lobes- I breathed a deep sigh, hooves digging into the earth to ease the pain within my ears.

”It’s a noble thing you did.” I breathed, softly shaking my head as my hearing returned to its normal state. Pink tongue lapped against my lips as I slowly advanced closer to him. I will never understand feelings of others, but I do know how they work at least. ”You shouldn’t have to fight for love.” I whispered, stepping closer to the bay stallion. Plush muzzle extending to his nape as I gently applied pressure, letting my warm breath brush against his skin. I did my best not to mention his freak out moment, the fire and the flames, or the freak lightning that appeared from oblivion. ”I’m sorry, I .. I didn’t mean to bring up such harsh memories..” Liquid words poured from my lips as they retracted away. For some reason, at this moment I wished I felt like melted butter again instead of an insulting wench.

”You could come back you know.” I offered a faint smile, tilting my head to gaze around to his handsome face. ”To the Throat- pay not heed to those who inflicted your past.. because it's your future.” I let my words fade to the night as I turned and gazed upon the sea, a shiver crawling down my spine as I turned and rested my eyes upon him once more. After the darkness, it was under new order was it not? Perhaps he could accompany me to this.. oasis.

Tags: @[Note]
Words: 1000
oOc: --
Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Messages In This Thread
Skinny Dipping - by Morana - 03-11-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-13-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-16-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Skinny Dipping - by Note - 03-17-2014, 11:39 PM