the Rift

[OPEN] lipstick stamps on my passport

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

Déodat listened to the mare’s ignorance and he was slowly finding this winged thing to be stupider and stupider. Really he should learn to expect such an intelligence level from the skyrats, after all, they literally had bird brains in their genetics. “You’re right, it is a neutral herdland, but that doesn’t mean they’ll simply let you draw so close to their home.” Peculiar the way he spoke of his own home and family. Every word that passed from his mouth was a mockery of those that lay in the southern portions of the land, the ones that label them ‘racists’. A petty term formed by radical hippies. As she continued on he rolled his eyes at her ‘brave’ statements. There was a large difference between boldness and stupidity, this mare was crossing into stupidity.

“You’re a fool then.” Déodat said harshly. “If an individual lusts for your death than you shouldn’t go out of your way to approach them. Death may be inevitable, but life is a precious thing that goes just as swiftly as it comes.” His teeth were gritted and that familiar temper of his churned in his stomach, his indigo eyes glowing a certain level of hatred for this girl just as it did for the rest of her kind. This particular rat he wouldn’t exert the energy of killing, not if it wasn’t in a fair fight and she wasn’t wronging him.

Then the mare was so bold as to her offer her name. Elsa, a lovely name really, not suited for such a beast like herself. For a moment he contemplated whether he should offer up his own name, after tossing it around in his mind he decided there would be no harm in it. “Déodat,” he said, “This is Odette.” He gestured with his head to the small pup upon his shoulder blades. As if she knew that she was being introduced the babe gave out a soft cry.

“Where do you hail from? Obviously you’re not from up here, otherwise you wouldn’t last very long.” Déodat said matter-of-factly. Maybe a bit of a harsh comment, but tact had never been his specialty.

"Speech speech speech"
@[Elsa]

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-26-2014, 05:20 PM