the Rift

[OPEN] lipstick stamps on my passport

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Code:
déodat,

The girl offered no response to his scoldings, a sign of petty weakness in his angry eyes. The Blood Prince at least expected a petty argument, the lesser folk tended to challenge his harsh words. At least the girl seemed to have a thick skin, that was enough for him. As much as he loathed and distrusted her, her company wasn't too poor, well, for a skyrat at least.

It didn't take long for the conversation to shift towards Odette, the skyrat offered her congrats. Dèodat didn't need her petty words, but he gave her a slight nod of his head. One day his hound would be tearing out throats of creatures like her. Odette would be the hornless slayer, killer of skyrats, the Blood Prince's warhound. They would be like that out of an old legend. It was an ambitious desire, but Dèodat thought himself worthy of such a thing, or at least the white bitch upon his shoulder did.

After he asked of her home the mare laughed. A frown developed in his face. Last he checked, nothing about that had been a joke. No, really he'd been quite serious. With a sigh he shook his head at her before she mentioned her herd. A brow lifted at the name of her herd. "You serve amongst a prison for madmen?" What sort of ridiculous oaf created a place called Asylum. Her rank though he committed to memory, a crafter most definitely had uses.

"You're not stupid at least," Dèodat said in response to her question. "I indeed live in the Basin, I serve as a soldier there." There was no need for the girl of his true rank. It had been foolish of her to expose her rank in the first place. It was an incredibly stupid mistake that Dèodat wouldn't follow. Her kind did nothing but lie, cheat, steal, and slaughter. At the end of the day the skyrats were the monsters, not he and his crowned brethren. They were the victims of a world blinded by the lies of equality.
"Speech speech speech"

image credits

@[Elsa]
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-26-2014, 05:20 PM