the Rift

[OPEN] Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING (finished/closed)

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be
I did right when I followed Mother out of the Sanctuary. I did right. I had done the right thing. This was the hardest part about myself, I always tried to convince myself that I did right nowadays. Ever since we had been in that camp with the nomadic stallions, it had gotten harder to separate right and wrong. 'I did right. I saved Mother, I did the right thing,' I thought, letting out a heavy sigh. Now we were here, an unknown place which I.. actually recognized a little. I turned my head and observed the area, feeling the childhood memories coming back. I had been close to here as a young colt, with Mother. And we had met that mare - or had it been a stallion? No, mare -, what was her name..? 'Brighid! Right,' A smile appeared on my pale lips as I continued to follow Mother and Dezba. Heh, that Brighid had slapped me right on the head as she had appeared out of pure nowhere, just crashing down from the sky onto me.

Life was funny. Because it felt like I would find that Brighid here today, this wonderful day. I felt the air cool down my inside, cooling the constant heat beneath my skin. My magic - which I found out that I had only a week or two ago - was something that I always felt burning inside of me, just waiting for me to have another emotional breakdown so that my shoulder could burst into silvery flames. But I wouldn't allow that to happen anytime soon, it was too... Too freaky. Though anyone would've freaked out if their shoulder suddenly bursted into a bonfire. Suddenly I heard a voice calling out ahead of us, and I tilted my head in confusion. Asylum? What was that? "Mother... Who are they?" I asked and my deep voice rumbled the still air around us. "They're the Asylum, sweetie. Didn't you hear?" Yeah, but what is the Asylum? I looked ahead and saw several horses, both with wings and with horns - most of them were mares. "Mother..." She shushed me, which caused me to frown slightly. I hated it when she shushed me, I always had. We all observed them, I did mostly out of curiosity for this new herd. I had only been a part of a herd once before, but that only lasted for the summer. Then we had run away from Helovia.

My dual-colored gaze landed on my Mother, who took a few steps closer to the others. I did the same out of habit, flicking my ears forward as my Mother parted her lips and spoke. "Well hello, strangers. Is this the Asylum?" Oh God, I felt like facehoofing myself. She literally just told me that this was the Asylum, so why did she ask? I stood silent and watched, noticing how more and more joined the party. An equine, a pegasus and... I opened my eyes widely and looked over her. Oh... Oh. Circuta. She was... Gorgeous. It had been a while since we had met again in the Sanctuary and now... Seeing her out in the sunlight was a sight for sore eyes, as she was one of the most beautiful mares I had seen in my short life. The black mare didn't even look my way, but she didn't have to. With her was a red-haired equine, her maw freckled and her body the color of sand.
After them came another pegasus and unicorn, but then the black and white one upon the rock decided to speak. “I stand before ye all as a friend to some, a stranger to others. My name is Midas, former Sultan of Dragons Throat.” If this had been a cowboy movie, I would've grabbed the front of my hat and bent it slightly to greet him. Midas. He talked a little more - sounded more like blah ordinary blah - before he spoke a name that clinged onto my beating heart. “Circuta, and Eris rise before your new family.” I narrowed my eyes and watched him. What did he want with my second Guardian? “Would ye stand as Sleuth, overseer of spies?” Oh. He gave her a rank. Okay.

After that, more and more appeared and after having Mother not saying a single word, I decided to speak up for both of us. "Pardon me, Midas and Seele, but I would like to introduce me and my dearest Mother. My name is Azarel, named mostly after my father Azzaron, and this is my Mother Delinne together with her Desired - Dezba the Jaguar." I held my head high while speaking, making my almost as tall as Mother but not quite. Nervously, I cleared my throat and threw a charming smile at the two leaders. "I would like to seek a position as a Warrior under your command." Mother glanced at me, her eyes wide-open, before she turned to the pegasus and nodded. "Yes, he is right. I would like to be your spy, a simple sleuth under the appareant command of Circuta." I noticed how Mother winked at the mare I called my Guardian and smiled, stretching my neck before gazing over Midas and Seele. Hopefully they would accept us both.

"Talking."
"Delinne talking."

ooc: Sorry for keeping you waiting, Angel!<3 EDIT: Fixed the table<3
wordcount: 872
tags: too many

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Seele - 03-11-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Oxy - 03-11-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Agrona - 03-11-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Amani - 03-11-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Cealestis - 03-12-2014, 08:48 AM