the Rift

[OPEN] Nothing Gleams Underground

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

To Adele's relief, the stallion was not hostile. Surprisingly enough, he was polite, a light smile upon his lips. "No trouble at all, she was only saying hello," he said, slightly reserved. She was used to being treated with hesitation, it wasn't unusual. In fact, it was frequent, making it fairly normal for the oddly colored mare.
Adele casted a smile back at Vera, the little dragon giving her a trill as if to say, 'told ya so!' The reptile proceeded to claw her way up the mare's nape, stopping just before the mare's poll. Adele simply laughed, lowering her head a bit at the added weight as the dragon continued to chirp at the new stallion.
The stranger went on to introduce himself as Dragomir. It reminded the mare of the word 'dragon' almost immediately. Perhaps there was a connection...certainly not. Who would name their child after a reptile? Then again, dragons were phenomenal creatures, at least, Vera was. She could understand how others could be obsessed with them, then maybe name a child that. Makes sense.
Wouldn't hurt to ask.
"Dragomir? Any relation to dragons?" Adele mused, a bit of humor shining in her blue, orange-flecked orbs. The same amusement filled the words, joined with genuine curiosity.
Then their duo was turned into a trio. Another stallion had showed up, a small fellow, amazingly enough he was even smaller than herself.
"Hello there! I hope I'm not interrupting anything," the petite stallion stated with a grin. He seemed nice enough, nothing to be worried about.
"Not really," Dragomir stated, seeming a bit unambiguous, but still polite. 'Does he need help, or is he just socially impaired?' Vera questioned, obviously speaking of the large equine before them. Adele suppressed a laugh, her smile just growing wider at the dragon's words. 'Think it's possible to be both?' The mare retorted with her own question before turning to the newer stallion.
"You're fine," the mare smiled, returning the stallion's sense of hospitality. "I'm Adele, this is my bonded, Vera," She continued, the ivory reptile perched just behind her poll giving the stallion a friendly chirp. The mare had to briefly wonder where these kind horses had been when she was in need a bit of companionship other than Vera.

--

@[Marco]

blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Nothing Gleams Underground - by Dragomir - 03-11-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Adele - 03-11-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Adele - 03-14-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Adele - 03-31-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Marco - 03-13-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Dragomir - 03-13-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Marco - 03-16-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Dragomir - 03-19-2014, 01:38 PM