the Rift

[OPEN] Moving Forward

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Life had been simple when she was Glazier, content with her position and happy to travel back to the Threshold on a regular basis. She had built when they had asked her to build, she had been a diplomatic when they had asked her to be a diplomat and she had been happy whether they had asked her to be happy or not. Then the darkness. Kahlua still lamented every moment of having been evil, even if it wasn't anything she could have avoided. After all, she hadn't asked Ranjiri to attack her. She hadn't asked the sickness to take her. She had only done what she knew how to do- scream when she had been bitten.

The memories still haunted her every night, and each morning she awoke with a start, but having gotten past that this morning, the girl had decided to explore. Where she wanted to explore was unknown to her, but she always seemed to head towards the beach when she was in that sort of mood. Having bid Kaj good day with a smile and a nod, a happy nudge, she had set off to take a break from the rigors of being the queen- not that there were many.

Kahlua saw everything through rose colored glasses and even the stresses of guiding her herd home and accounting for them all could not drag her down. She was happy to lead them and ecstatic to be able to finally put her plan in motion. If it killed the childish paint, she would see the whole world happy and living peaceful lives.

As she came upon the glorious structure- one she had never seen before but was quite certain she would have known about- Kahlua couldn't help but gasp aloud. “It's beautiful,” she murmured to nobody in particular before noticing the stallion leaning against one of the pillars. Nevermind that he looked like he was trying to concentrate, Kahlua hardly noticed anything of that magnitude, the paint bounced over to him and promptly did what she was good at- making friends. “Is this yours, my friend? It's amazing,” she said, somehow managing to bow her head to him while still chattering away. “I'm Kahlua, Queen of the Edge. And you?”

@[Hamaliel]- do you want to be tagged? Also, was this supposed to be at the beach or the 'ancient rotunda' board? I figured the second, but I wasn't sure, so I just went with that! If I'm wrong let me know and I'll edit.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Moving Forward - by Hamaliel - 03-11-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: Moving Forward - by Kahlua - 03-13-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Moving Forward - by Hamaliel - 03-26-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Moving Forward - by Kahlua - 03-27-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: Moving Forward - by Hamaliel - 04-15-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Moving Forward - by Kahlua - 04-24-2014, 12:14 AM